Philadelphia (Work In Progresss) (Large pics)

Glad to see this is still being done in TS12, since I still haven't switched over to T:ANE fully yet and still mainly use TS12 because I have so much content installed...

It's easier to work on in TS12, but the plan is to move up depending on the licenses of content I'm using.

t8dagr8,
This all looks very promising. Those station platforms are really nice.

Always nice to see Philly getting some attention, even if the Flyers are poised to break my heart, yet again. :(

It's always fun to follow your work on this route. Just remember to keep having fun with it. It shouldn't be work.

Heinrich505

I appreciate that Heinrich.

More of an effort to focus inside out:

uOCEMKa.jpg

X8E0h4p.jpg

5E7w2zE.jpg

DqIdTVl.jpg

3ivGp2h.jpg

If you like TS12, you can always keep your WIP route in TS12 format ... A TS12 route will always play in T:ANE and TS19, without updating anything

That is why I keep my WIP route in TRS2006 ... I only import it, and test it out (every so often) in TS12, and T:ANE ... But I do all my route editing in the good ol' TRS2006 program

Last edited:
I will keep the base version in TS12. I'd really like animated junctions, and the easiest way to get them is just to export up.

I'm checking in in hopes of getting back to the route. I've been enjoying the ACS interior so much it reminded me I need to put the same effort into it's body. I then open Blender and don't work on it. I work on what's closest to getting out of Blender and, like usual it's what takes the most time haha.

ZCqAwT9.jpg

Even doing my own wheels.

NopcbFx.jpg

SEPTA could make my life easier and ship one of these so I could have more than a prospective picture to go on. ACS's are flooding the system now, sucks they have to pull the old cars.

Thank you Cascade.

You are truly: Too kind! :)

Only source picture I had to go by. Happy to move this to the back burner:

nUAa3CD.jpg

l1H9e2t.jpg

Y4J5LgU.jpg

Hi again. I looked into adding the Keystone Corridor, and after following the tracks to Harrisburg (I thought Kyst Corr. went to Pittsburgh), I zoomed out the map and saw that in half of that distance, I could just redo the way to Trenton. Not much to see, just the tracks are connected and base stations are in.

ZqNrveB.jpg

t3cILoK.jpg

Is that image Trenton to 30th St ?

How about 30th St to Wilmington De ?

The Keystone Corridor 30th St via Paoli to Reading/Harrisburg/Columbia/Sleelton ... and your life will be complete :hehe:

You're gonna' need help with this one ... I volunteer :wave:

Last edited:
Hello again everyone. Thanks again for your support. It helps me keeping updated.

Is that image Trenton to 30th St ?
Indeed it is
a6AD0fu.jpg

How about 30th St to Wilmington De ?

The Keystone Corridor 30th St via Paoli to Reading/Harrisburg/Columbia/Sleelton ... and your life will be complete :hehe:

You're gonna' need help with this one ... I volunteer :wave:

TPR done this better than I could have dreamed. I only want to add the Airport and Media Lines but the plan is to branch off of that one.

uop7K94.jpg

I read your post today Heinrich (PRR Broad), and I wished I got your first response way back when. Today, while I do post scenery and whatnot, I'm still on the first step, laying the tracks accurately.

I'm a serious fan of just about every other screenshot thread but my own. That's why I don't post so much. I'm still working on this every day most days. I just really want to get things more done before posting, but that day I guess never comes.

Added, and working on the half of the Keystone (To Coatesville) Here's what is for now:

Thorndale Station
jehz2YJ.jpg

A couple stations not fully bare

yotAdeV.jpg

V8VpDtk.jpg

mBtHpmU.jpg

P2B3quN.jpg

Zoo Interlocking again:

v9fs50s.jpg

T8dagr8,
Your screenshots look really good. It looks like your route is really coming together nicely. Thorndale Station looks good.

I really like your progress on the Zoo Interlocking. That is one tricky set of trackworks. I think you are getting it right! Keep plugging away. You'll get there. Thanks so much for keeping us posted on your efforts.

Heinrich505

This is amazing coming from a guy who lived in Philly for 16 years, your route and trains are accurate and on point, do you plan on working on all the lines east Jefferson station?

Thanks Jamal! I plan to have the entire SEPTA regional system. Clearer goal (to myself): Get the trains out of Philly which adds to the Amtrak.

Hey @aceljalde I haven't been playing the game in awhile I've lost both of my computers, but I'm always looking on thos site for new content and I still look out for BDC NYCTA project that you guys been working on

Any update on this route? Just to let you know I just got hired as an engineer/conductor trainee for the Regional Rail at SEPTA so I have a lot of detailed info about speed limits and track information as it pertains to the system

Amazing I used to live in Malvern area. I remember riding the Paoli local (PRR) 50+ years ago - summer time the windows were all open to get some relief from the heat and what I remember was the smell of the insulation burning on the traction motors and no relief. One winter trip I recall west bound in the dark some kids pelted the train with snowballs and busted the window a couple of seats ahead of me and the conductor came thru, pulled the shade down to keep the snow from blowing on us and suggested we find another seat.

Great work so far. I suspect when t8dagr8 has something to show he'll post it. I'm going back some years on this post though PRR commuter lines and PTC buses and trollies.

Bob Pearson

Amazing I used to live in Malvern area. I remember riding the Paoli local (PRR) 50+ years ago - summer time the windows were all open to get some relief from the heat and what I remember was the smell of the insulation burning on the traction motors and no relief. One winter trip I recall west bound in the dark some kids pelted the train with snowballs and busted the window a couple of seats ahead of me and the conductor came thru, pulled the shade down to keep the snow from blowing on us and suggested we find another seat.

Great work so far. I suspect when t8dagr8 has something to show he'll post it. I'm going back some years on this post though PRR commuter lines and PTC buses and trollies.

Bob Pearson

Lol on a lot of the long distance lines like the ones that run along amtrak, the smell of burning insulation on the traction motors is still a thing with the now running Silverliner IV's

I know I'm a little late (gross understatement) to this party, but I was curious and I wanted to know if there's still progress being done on this route. I live near the Keystone and it interests me greatly to see a route like this being made.

Back