Page 10 of 24 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread: Philadelphia (Work In Progresss) (Large pics)

United States of America, Floatin' Along the Delaware River
    Blog Entries

If you can wait a week or two, I should be able to grab pics and possibly measurements of the interior. Might be able to grab a pic of the cab, too. BTW, looking great!
    Last edited by RRSignal; July 5th, 2014 at 07:33 PM.
    Eat More Popsicles.

Thanks guys. I most certainly can wait RRSignal. I was just reading on cab signal interiors and it took me to the M7. I tried the ACMU instead. I just rode in it and it's a huge help. Thanks again!

Still taking a look at the M7 too. The source files are a huge help as well.
    Last edited by t8dagr8; July 5th, 2014 at 09:50 PM.

Good evening. Thanks as always for the encouragement. I'm trying to fix some of my bigger misses as I learn more:

I apologize for underestimating all that goes into even a reskin. I'm still working on something good enough to actually be one. Still just my personal work.

I know it's just a building, but it's the building I'm using for Andi's tutorial to learn the next steps needed.

United States of America, New Jersey, East Orange
    Blog Entries

Keep it coming!!!

We all have to start somewhere.

United States of America, pennsylvania, philadelphia

Quote Originally Posted by t8dagr8 View Post
    Staring at Civic Cntr. Blvd:

It's bare between here and..:

Here! I got the crazy idea to work here:

Runway and Taxiway are working (currently 4 planes can fly a loop and hit separate terminals without problems). I don't know why I wired them:

Cont'd
    Question where did you get that airport model from? I am dying for one of those lolz.

Quote Originally Posted by stratuspheretrish View Post
    Question where did you get that airport model from? I am dying for one of those lolz.
    I'm not exactly sure which item you mean Trish. The airport is a kitbash of Ian's assets (http://ianztrainz.com/aircraft-standards/ ) The planes are on the DLS.

I was planning on posting today anyway. The Bombadier M7 is a great asset to learn about what it takes to create locos. I'm still learning. Ignore the doors please, this is just what I'm practicing with. I'll do my own full mesh once I have all the procedures down.

There hasn't been much I've shown, that I feel anyone would want, as I know the standards expected from what I see already. I am working on making things more to the acceptable standards and hope to add something desired. This is what I personally want the most. I wouldn't show any of it flaws and all, if I wasn't trying to get something of quality to be released. I'm the first to say you guys do this all better than I do, but it's not stopping me from trying. I wish the more experienced creators would just get along, so maybe one of you can release some Philly content. I have LRV pictures as well Trizzy (I assume you're not referring to me, but Philadelphia was mentioned), but that's another project down the line. Gauge things by how this is all going lol.

Hey sorry I should have been more clear. If you look at the fourth picture down from the 1st picture..I was talking about the airport spline, the walk way, etc

It's one of Vulcan's Airport Module pieces. I got them from either that site, or the DLS. I hope that helps.

Well What regional rail line are you not doing because maybe I can make one for you! to meet u half way

United States of America, Connecticut, Storrs

Sorry for nitpicking, but stratus, with regards to your last post on the previous page (#140), please don't quote an entire post of pictures just to ask a question about one of them. Instead, when you quote the post, remove any [ img ] tags pointing to images you don't want to highlight, and keep the one(s) you do. Keep in mind that there are users out there with limited bandwidth or who have to pay for each download, and quoting images means an extra load on the network.
    System Model: HP Pavilion dm4t-2100
    TS12SP1HF4, build 61388 (clean & dirty)

Trish, you could always resume work on the Trenton line. I've done no other work on that end other than trackwork and signals.

My name is Logan. Haha my name is based off of WWE Trish Status. LOLL. But anyway, Ok I do it over again because I deleted it. lolz

Wait nvm, Ill do the Doylestown/Paoli line https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WFRXwDicqwM looks pretty simple lol

Thanks Logan. I'm a reformed wrestling fan and remembered reading the nature of your name. Any choice is fine

Hello again. Current work, hopefully to offer to the other Septa route creators. Thanks again for the encouragement the last time I thought I did this:

I'd like to animate the escalator, but it's one of the things I may shave off due to wanting more to work here. The signs are set up for texture replacement, but I'm still unsure of the best way I can pull it off. This will be passenger enabled, I just need to study more. I'm cutting polys where I can, but I still want some detail as well. I do have it in the game, but really for testing purposes. Renders are best for now. The wall isn't a tiled wall, it's really a diagonal brick pattern applied to a picture of Fairmount Park overlooking the Schuykill I can't find. I also didn't like any of the diagonal brick textures I came up with.