Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: TOPSIG Round Robin Sessions!

thanks Jib for the direct links. I'm downloading via FTP as the CMP considers your route as "unknow location" (but it is on the dls! Auran's mistery)
    Roberto (sister)

Blog Entries

I hope you are aware that the route/session will not work for Multiplayer if you are using FTP, as it will consider the content as locally modified, which is a no-no where Multiplayer is concerned.

Shane

P.S. Jib - you may want to make what I've stated clear to downloaders.
    Last edited by shaneturner12; January 17th, 2013 at 02:38 PM.
    Shane Turner
    Technical and DirectX Advisor - Not affiliated with N3V

My Forum -- PevSoft Tools -- Tutorial List (inc DirectX) -- My Utilities --TrainzTutorials.com

I will have to try joining in at some point and give it a try. Anyways, I'm looking forward to it!
    Midwest Industrial Railroad - Servicing the Grain Belt
    Conrail Tracker - Tracking the last and CN Blue Devils

Blog Entries

Id like to point out that ideas are needed for next months session. We can do MRL, or Thomson and Western, or any route on the DLS. If there is no MP session for it, I can make one.

CSX Saginaw Subdivision is one of them that I'd like to do or anything related to the Midwest in general.
    Midwest Industrial Railroad - Servicing the Grain Belt
    Conrail Tracker - Tracking the last and CN Blue Devils

Blog Entries

Oh, its on the list. Once I have the track work and signalling done and work out a few kinks. Ill have one hell of an op-session for it.Yes I know there are a few Saginaw Subs on the DLS, but they are not up to my standards.

As for my Sag sub, it will e on the DLS, but until its done, you'll have to get the link to download it form me or where even I post it...unless uploading invisible content can still be seen in CMP. I dont want to put it out half done, but at the same time Id like to get trains moving on it ASAP. To do that it has to be on the DLS.
    Last edited by JIb228; January 17th, 2013 at 10:27 PM.

Deleted. Too early to post, lol.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by JIb228 View Post
    Oh, its on the list. Once I have the track work and signalling done and work out a few kinks. Ill have one hell of an op-session for it.Yes I know there are a few Saginaw Subs on the DLS, but they are not up to my standards.

As for my Sag sub, it will e on the DLS, but until its done, you'll have to get the link to download it form me or where even I post it...unless uploading invisible content can still be seen in CMP. I dont want to put it out half done, but at the same time Id like to get trains moving on it ASAP. To do that it has to be on the DLS.
    If you want people to download it in invisible mode, just post the Download Helper link(s) provided into this post, as Content Manager should pick it up from that.

Shane
    Shane Turner
    Technical and DirectX Advisor - Not affiliated with N3V

My Forum -- PevSoft Tools -- Tutorial List (inc DirectX) -- My Utilities --TrainzTutorials.com

Hi. I downloaded the route and the session but it give me a list of items as "unknow location" and not available on the DLS. How could it be? Please help.
    Thanks
    Roberto (sister)

Blog Entries

First, is TRS12 up to date, build 44992? Second, did you try a quick or a Extended database repair?

Blog Entries

Session is up and running!

Teamspeak server at 68.32.90.157 should be up soon!

Jib! Would you mind sending me a content pack of all the dependencies via email!? I don't have an FCT and it will take me a very long time to download everything.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BlakeDooley View Post
    Jib! Would you mind sending me a content pack of all the dependencies via email!? I don't have an FCT and it will take me a very long time to download everything.
    If I did that, you would still have to download every thing. If you install it it shows up as modified and is unuseable. Unless you know a work aorund that make htings not show up as modified when installed. If thats the case, I can try some thing for you

Blog Entries

What you might have missed so far tonight!

GN1996 and I brought some coal to Lauerl, via steam locomotive. Not an easy feat in cab mode. Server is still up if you want to join!

Here's two screens of how Jib and I ended our runs (but not the session, it will be up all weekend).