TOPSIG Round Robin Sessions!

Oh, its on the list. Once I have the track work and signalling done and work out a few kinks. Ill have one hell of an op-session for it.Yes I know there are a few Saginaw Subs on the DLS, but they are not up to my standards.

As for my Sag sub, it will e on the DLS, but until its done, you'll have to get the link to download it form me or where even I post it...unless uploading invisible content can still be seen in CMP. I dont want to put it out half done, but at the same time Id like to get trains moving on it ASAP. To do that it has to be on the DLS.

Last edited:
Oh, its on the list. Once I have the track work and signalling done and work out a few kinks. Ill have one hell of an op-session for it.Yes I know there are a few Saginaw Subs on the DLS, but they are not up to my standards.

As for my Sag sub, it will e on the DLS, but until its done, you'll have to get the link to download it form me or where even I post it...unless uploading invisible content can still be seen in CMP. I dont want to put it out half done, but at the same time Id like to get trains moving on it ASAP. To do that it has to be on the DLS.

If you want people to download it in invisible mode, just post the Download Helper link(s) provided into this post, as Content Manager should pick it up from that.

Shane

Hi. I downloaded the route and the session but it give me a list of items as "unknow location" and not available on the DLS. How could it be? Please help.
Thanks

First, is TRS12 up to date, build 44992? Second, did you try a quick or a Extended database repair?

Jib! Would you mind sending me a content pack of all the dependencies via email!? I don't have an FCT and it will take me a very long time to download everything.

Jib! Would you mind sending me a content pack of all the dependencies via email!? I don't have an FCT and it will take me a very long time to download everything.

If I did that, you would still have to download every thing. If you install it it shows up as modified and is unuseable. Unless you know a work aorund that make htings not show up as modified when installed. If thats the case, I can try some thing for you

What you might have missed so far tonight!

Jib228_20130119_0001_zpsa7e18c77.jpg

GN1996 and I brought some coal to Lauerl, via steam locomotive. Not an easy feat in cab mode. Server is still up if you want to join!

Here's two screens of how Jib and I ended our runs (but not the session, it will be up all weekend).

So for this session, Im not pushing for people to do specific jobs, as we are just getting back into operations. But if you want to join there are a few specific jobs i would like done. Those are:
Helena Yard crew
Livingston Yard crew
Laurel Yard crew
Billings Yard Crew

This list should highlight where cars go. Use this list to decide where to send each car. If your working a yard and you have a car that meets your requirements, set it out for a local. (Example: If your in Helena and you have a Box car with auto parts, start making up a local for Trident.)

Covered hoppers: Empty's are loaded ether in Helena yard at Montana Grain 1 or Montana Grain 2. Empty's can also be sent as part of the Trident local to be loaded. Loaded with gain go to Billings. Loaded with plastic pellets go to Trident. Also can be loaded with plastic pellets in Bozmen.

Box cars: Loaded with auto parts can be sent Trident or Billings. Loaded with goods can be made into a local to work any industry between Helena and Logan. Empty's can be sent to Livingston, or Billings. Loaded with Auto Engines can be sent to Billings.

Log cars: Loaded go to Great Falls, empty's go to Billings.

Center beams: Loaded can go to Billings, Livingston or Helena for a local. Empty's can go to Great Falls.

Wood Chip cars: Loaded go to Great Falls, empty's to Billings.

Auto Racks: Loaded go to Helena, Livingston, and Great Falls. Empty's go to Billings.

Tank Cars: Empty's can go to Helena, Livingston, and Laurel to be sent out on locals to be loaded. Loaded cars go to Billings.

Gondolas: Loaded go to Billings. Empty's go to Laurel.

TOFC and Well Stacks: Go between Billings and Livingston.

Flat Cars: With Pipe go to Great Falls and Livngston. With Tractors go to Helena. With Excavators go to Livingston and Great Falls. Empty's can go to Billings.

Manifest traffic flow is as such:
Helena<->Livingston<->Laurel<->Billings

This means, when making up a train for Billings in Helena, also include cars for Livingston and Laurel. Then if you take a manifest, you have to stop at those yards and make some set outs.

Great falls is its own Branch Line off of Helena Yard. So it is the only dedicated local that should be run out of Helena. Other then that, all other locals will be considered extras and can be run at any time and from any yard. But a Local means after you finish your work in what ever town(s) you visit, you come back to the yard you started in.

The railroad is divided into districts, each yard serving a few towns.

Helena makes up locals for every thing form Great Falls to Logan.
Livingston makes up locals for every thing form Logan to Columbus.
Laurel makes up locals for Columbus to Yegen.
Billings makes up locals from Mossmain to Huntley.

Due to a power outage, the session has been shut down. I would like to thank all who joined. Hopefully next session we can get more people to join!

Details on next session to be posted later today.

Details for the February session have yet to be fully announced, or even set in stone. First off, I need to know what route every one would like to do next. Second, I'd need to make an MP session for that route if one dose not exist.

So starting today and ending on Sunday I will be taking all suggestions. Which ever route gets the most votes will be the one I take a whack at. Please suggest at least 2 routes. If i dont get any, then it will be MRL again.

Thompson and Western
Clinchfield

You may want to make a TOPSIG session for Thompson though. I'm not sure how well my session is structured for this.

EDIT
Danny has a new version of this route out but, I don't know what it looks like yet.

Last edited:
I hope jib if you don't mind I will be hosting tonight Saturday 10:45 p.m until Tuesday 12:30 p.m. hope everyone that does join enjoy it Also if its ok I can host on every Friday early morning and end late sunday night

Last edited:
There's a face I haven't seen around for awhile! Welcome back! I will attempt to join your session if given the opportunity.

That's nice Beattie, but this is not that topic to post when YOU host sessions. All MRL talk should go in the MRL forum. This is about TOPSIG sessions.

Speaking of which, need ideas for next months sessions.

So far might be a Clichfeild sessions. Submission of ides ends tomorrow!

sorry about that jib will do for future reference. Yea GN its been a lot time to long from trainz and I am backing for some more online play

Back