To JointedRail and USLW

Herlev

Hi Guys.
Now i am writing this tread to find the reason for this.
I have downloaded the route = Reading and Norther =
and there is some dependensies from USLW .
I made a new account 5 days ago,so now i am asking
Where and when are you thinking of sending me an
= Activation = E-mail .???????
I can not get those missing kuid numbers and would like
to have a complete route.
When i sign in i get this message.
Sign in failed because you may not have activated your
account or you have been BANED.
If the last is the case well then dam well tell me,5days
to get an activation E-mail i this is a bit slag from the
USLW site.
Regards.
Tonny. [ herlev ]

I waited a couple days before i got mine, But it will come, both of these sites are good about customer service, you got to realize that sometimes they got other things to do other than the Trainz world, so just be patient with them.

Hi Guys.
Now i am writing this tread to find the reason for this.
I have downloaded the route = Reading and Norther =
and there is some dependensies from USLW .
I made a new account 5 days ago,so now i am asking
Where and when are you thinking of sending me an
= Activation = E-mail .???????
I can not get those missing kuid numbers and would like
to have a complete route.
When i sign in i get this message.
Sign in failed because you may not have activated your
account or you have been BANED.
If the last is the case well then dam well tell me,5days
to get an activation E-mail i this is a bit slag from the
USLW site.
Regards.
Tonny. [ herlev ]

Please realize that while JR may own the space, we do not manage USLW at all, period. They have their own group of people that take care of such things.

In the other thread user dylanviey, a member of USLW had said to send a PM if your having difficulty and he can work on it for you. I highly suggest doing that to get things squared away for you.

I got tired of waiting and after two days signed in using the password I gave them when I registered. The activation email may not be necessary.

Please realize that while JR may own the space, we do not manage USLW at all, period. They have their own group of people that take care of such things.

In the other thread user dylanviey, a member of USLW had said to send a PM if your having difficulty and he can work on it for you. I highly suggest doing that to get things squared away for you.
Hi.
Thanks for your message i will try that.
BTW,why cant i sign up to your forum???
Tonny

Hi.
Thanks for your message i will try that.
BTW,why cant i sign up to your forum???
Tonny

JR no longer has a forum on our website so im not sure what your talking about. If your speaking of TrainzForums then that is also managed by the USLW team since its on their space as well. They had a spat of loads of automated spam registrations and hasnt really found a good fix for it last I checked so registrations were suspended but the same person ought to be able to help you on that too.

JR no longer has a forum on our website so im not sure what your talking about. If your speaking of TrainzForums then that is also managed by the USLW team since its on their space as well. They had a spat of loads of automated spam registrations and hasnt really found a good fix for it last I checked so registrations were suspended but the same person ought to be able to help you on that too.
Hi.
I thank you so much for your explanations much aprisiated.
I know it is not a JR problem but why dosent USLW get there akt
together.
I have now sent 2 message direct on there website Regarding the
= Activation E-Mail = nut not a word from them,very disapointing
Tonny

I have had the same problem and also see a forum post about disabling forum registrations do to spammers.
For those of you trying to register, we have currently disabled our new member registration. Current members will not be affected in any way by this.

The disablement was due to a high influx of spam registrations. We are trying to figure out a solution, but for the time being registration will be disabled.

We appreciate your cooperation and apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Thanks,
Nick
dated posting 9/4/2012

Hate to dredge up an old topic, but how am I suppose to get the dependencies if they arent allowing new users? Ive waited over a week, and even emailed without response. Would really like to "Ride the Reading"

I haven't received my email in months! It's like they don't want me to have the KUIDs for the Strasburg Railroad route on TCR!

I haven't received my email in months! It's like they don't want me to have the KUIDs for the Strasburg Railroad route on TCR!
Hi BNSF1995.
Well here is what i have done.
I have deleted any route wich has any dependensies from USLW
i am simply so mad with them that i will NEVER have anything with
them to do any more.
I hope that Auran people also will read this maybe they can get them
to either be there for the trainz people or tell them to get the hell out
of the train game.
Well thats my solution.No more USLW.
Tonnt. [ herlev ]

I'd imagine he would be quite serious since he first brought it too their attention near on ten day's ago, And you posting your 2 cents worth in this thread isn't helping either or is that deliberate on your part. And as for spelling you ought too have a look at a couple of your own post's before worrying about another user's flaws.
Herlev I've posted at USLW in the Member's area so hopefully we'll get it worked out for you.
Cheers Mick.

Hate to dredge up an old topic, but how am I suppose to get the dependencies if they arent allowing new users? Ive waited over a week, and even emailed without response. Would really like to "Ride the Reading"

It's the USLW forum that is not taking new users due to spammers and BOTs. Not the web site were the content is. Those are 2 different registrations. Since I have no controls of accounts on the USLW web site all I can suggest is to use the "Contact Us" in the "Menu" section at the bottom of the USLW web site's main page. We'll see if we can get the ones that manage the site to look into it.

As for the registrations to the USLW forum until we find a way to effectively filter out the spammers and BOT's, all registrations must be done manually by our Moderators and Administrators so one of them will need to be contacted.

Bill

I have had no response to the above message, my e-mail using the contact us button on the website, or my attempt get a new password, or to my attempt to re-register. Should I assume that they have given up over there? As far as JR goes, it probably doesn't make much sense to put up routes on your site that are dependent on content hosted on your sister site that can't be reached. Not intended as rude, just a frustrated observation!!

Were aware of the problems....were discussing how to move forward on the USLW side of things so we can get something going that is easier and people can get the items on without problems.

If anyone else is having any more problems with making an account please feel free to PM/Email me your username and/or Email you used to create the USLW account. I will take a look and see whats wrong as soon as i can.

Dylan

Back