Grimley Trams Modern

Kenyon_karl

I have recently downloaded and installed 'Grimley Trams Modern' <kuid:184001:100067> on my TS12 system along with a session of the same name <kuid:184001:100061>. Both work nicely. To tour the Grimley Tram Village, I added a Tram London Transport DDEtype V1 <kuid2:62391:970:1> to the track that circles the village.

My only complaint is that the layout needs a crossover between the two tracks at the entrance of the village, so that the tram that operates on the Village track can return to either of the Tram Depots for overnight storage and necessary service.

Consider contacting blackfingers, the creator of the route, directly. Not everyone reads the forums (although it seems he was active this week) or appreciates these tips being posted on a public forum. Maybe he edits the route. Then again, the route dates back to 2006.

Quite right - there's no route for the old trams to get to the depots. I should have thought of that! Please, make any changes you see fit - these are simply meant to be fun routes and not at all precious.
I suppose one could argue the old trams, with higher overhead, cannot use the lower more modern wires? I should give them their own depot on the island.

Ian L.

Last edited:
Back