UK Heritage Screenshots (Large screenshots)

PortLineParker

UK Route Builder
Hi all,

I started this thread so that anyone who has/uses a preserved UK railway in
Trainz can post screenshots here. I'll start it off with some from a route I'm
making called Blackberry Line. It's heavily based on the Bluebell Railway, and
could easily be adapted to be such.
portlineparker201301030.jpg

portlineparker201212240.jpg

Many thanks,

PortLineParker

A good idea for a thread :)

Two from me of 9351 and 3850 respectively on shunting moves around Minehead on the West Somerset Railway
9315MDshunt_zps168e95dc.jpg

3850Allerfordshunt_zpsefd1dafd.jpg

Anthony.

A good idea for a screenshot thread, here's my first contribution:
lswrcoach.jpg

Imageshack

Rob.

Great shots all. Here's a few more from me. The first is my version of Horsted Keynes in a WIP stage. The others are of Lord Nelson class 30859 Lord Hood with the evening Golden Arrow. I've repainted the Observation Car into the same colours from Andi06's Pullman's so as to give a better match. The final picture is his Autocoach-BR Maroon, but I found a hidden texture file in SR colours and adapted it to be such. Not prototypical, but a nice observation car...
portlineparker201301060.jpg

portlineparker201301070.jpg

Many thanks,

PortLineParker

Thanks, it was purely by chance that I found it. It did have Southern Railway on the side in sunshine lettering, but in Trainz it appeared like this:
<coach side> SOUTHERN RAILWAY SOUT
Likewise, I like your reskins of the Met coaches. I might do a version, perhaps in SR olive?

That's a pity about the Autocoach, could the lettering be adjusted to fit?

The Met coaches are really good and easy to reskin. They're particularly good for vintage rolling stock as a lot of railway companies used similar Ashbury coaches in the past. There are lots of excellent locos being made by various creators but not a lot of rolling stock, the Met coach reskins fill the gap.

The LSWR coaches, brown and salmon pink, are another reskin job, they're originally Paulz Trainz MSJ&AR (Manchester South Junction & Altrincham Railway) compo coaches!

Rob.

Last edited:
I think they're pretty good! Must make a set for myself...
I got the Autocoach pretty much done. I think the lettering is a bit small, but at the moment it'll do! Too many it'll do's!
Here's a screenie:
portlineparker201301070.jpg

Many thanks,

PortLineParker

sdjr2p.jpg

Imageshack

S & D J R liveried ex LMS 2P 4-4-0 No. 45 waits at an empty Midsomer Norton station on the Somerset & Dorset Joint Railway.

Rob.

Back