Adding rolling stock to an existing session

bem2

Hi folks!

I'm fairly new to Trainz 12, and I'm trying to figure out a couple of things: I am playing with Krashnburne v2, and I would like to add some new engines and other rolling stock to "session 1". Can I make a copy of the session, and then add the stock to the copy? If so, how?

Thanks much!
--
Blayne

Is there a way to make a copy of an existing session under a new name so that I can begin with that session as a base, add new rolling stock, but keep the original session intact?

--
Blayne

Is there a way to make a copy of an existing session under a new name so that I can begin with that session as a base, add new rolling stock, but keep the original session intact?

--
Blayne

Go into session edit, make all the changes you want in the session as far as rolling stock, session rules, etc, and when you "save as" it will give you the option of saving a new session, or new route and session. Choose "session" and save it with a slightly different session name like "session1". Then you will have the original and your new one to select from. If you only have the option of saving a new route and session, that means you must have changed something at the route level like tracks or buildings , and you probably don't want to make changes in the route at this point in time.

Go into session edit, make all the changes you want in the session as far as rolling stock, session rules, etc, and when you "save as" it will give you the option of saving a new session, or new route and session. Choose "session" and save it with a slightly different session name like "session1". Then you will have the original and your new one to select from. If you only have the option of saving a new route and session, that means you must have changed something at the route level like tracks or buildings , and you probably don't want to make changes in the route at this point in time.

Very good! I'll give that a try this evening.

Thanks much!

Back