Midwest Grain

That crash was caused by an out of date "Signal FX Library". I had gotten the updated signals when Kevin had posted about them but I missed when he updated that post about the updated Signal FX library. All is well again. Now to play until midnight my time.

Bill

That crash was caused by an out of date "Signal FX Library". I had gotten the updated signals when Kevin had posted about them but I missed when he updated that post about the updated Signal FX library. All is well again. Now to play until midnight my time.

Bill
-See I knew it had to be those signals lol! Glad you figured it out Bill.

-Joe

Dude I have tried everything I can get it to run.I have updated, uninstalled and went nuts trying to get this route to run. Someone Help please?

Have you checked in CMP to see if you have any missing dependencies? Also did you check the "Open for Edit" tab in CMP to see if everything has been commited?

Bill

Error: This asset has a trainz-build number which is not recognised by this tool.

This is the only error i get. It show no missing dependencies. and everything commited.

Bill

Thanks for the tip. It looks like that was my problem as well. Kuid:381096:1183 is Sign Close Clearance by shortfuse. I'm not sure where I got it. I moved it over from TS2010 when it showed up as missing.

When I installed Midwest Grain all went well. All missing dependencies were on the DLS. I made 1 session using all JR content and went for a joyride. Looks great and all continued to go well until I got half way into the curve just past were this screenshot was taken.
MidWestGrain5_zps16e2ddaa.jpg

At that point Trainz crashed on me with 2 different consists 4 different times. After I made the 2nd session and saved it I came up with another missing dependency for the route only. kuid:381096:1183. All my searches have turned up nothing. I'm using TS12 patched to the most currant build. Any idea what this kuid is and is anyone else having a problem with a crash at that point?

Bill

I ran about 10 minutes this morning and Trainz crashed. Missed the post about the update on signal FX. Here is the link, if your route crashes http://jointedrail.com/index.php/freeware/signals/signal-fx-library.html

Last edited:
Thanks for the tip. It looks like that was my problem as well. Kuid:381096:1183 is Sign Close Clearance by shortfuse. I'm not sure where I got it. I moved it over from TS2010 when it showed up as missing.
That might be a built in TS10 item. The only thing I found on the DLS that shortfuse did was one reskin of a loco so if he has anything else available I have no idea were. I'll wait until the route creator chimes in before I transfer it.

Gentlemen,

It has come to my attention that MWG has 2 Junctions named 0 and 2 Junctions named 10.
Hopefully this can be corrected as soon as possible as it confuses the AI drivers.

Thanks for a neat route, looking forward to the expanding of MWG.

Dave

Last edited:
Umm help! so i downloaded the midwest grain content pack and route. I put the locos in a mini test session and when i started it, they were invisible! When i started the session it did not start me on a train the there were consists. I click on them and they were invislbe you could hear the locos idiling but you could not controll them! What happened?!

Could it have been a layer issue where you dropped them in the route layer instead. I would delete whatever session your using here and try it again. Locos and such definitely should not be invisible and this is a first for us hearing if they in fact are

Well i deleted the route from c.m. and tryed it again on a non - j.r. route with a j.r. pvrx b30-7 and a up sd40-2 that comes with the game and the sd40-2 work and the b30-7 still had the same problem. Is there things i need 2 update?

There shouldnt be anything add'l that you need other than what comes with these items. Try deleting the assets causing problems themselves and reinstall.

Back