Top 20 Custom Routes For TR12

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Perhaps you are also the ones that have knocked him in his other posts."

Nope. Absolutely innocent of that accusation.

But - at Primary School on the first day of a spelling test I used to get about 2 out of 10 correct. By the end of the week I'd have progressed to 2 out of 10, but they would be different words. So I really don't need any lectures about spelling difficulties.

Now reverting back to the topic of this thread. It's the type that I dislike immensely.

Why? Well, if all my routes aren't nominated I'm going to be damn upset. And as a highly sensitive artistic creative type don't upset me because if you do I'm likely to take my bat and ball elsewhere, like to RailWorks or whatever it's called today.

Phil

Last edited:

But - at Primary School on the first day of a spelling test I used to get about 2 out of 10 correct. By the end of the week I'd have progressed to 2 out of 10, but they would be different words. So I really don't need any lectures about spelling difficulties.

Now reverting back to the topic of this thread. It's the type that I dislike immensely.

Why? Well, if all my routes aren't nominated I'm going to be damn upset. And as a highly sensitive artistic creative type don't upset me because if you do I'm likely to take my bat and ball elsewhere, like to RailWorks or whatever it's called today.

Phil

I'm new at Trainz, and when I posted a few posts back one author of some routes, I couldn't remember your name, but you are also one of my favorites. All your routes that I have are superb.!!!!! I think, that just mentioning who your favorites are rather than which route(s) are best, is a better direction for this thread.

But - at Primary School on the first day of a spelling test I used to get about 2 out of 10 correct. By the end of the week I'd have progressed 2 out of 10, but they would be different words. So I really don't need any lectures about spelling difficulties.

Phil

I know from experience what you are saying here. Now I have unfortunately been relying on a wifi connection so there is no way I could download a route atm. Anyway, I would like to ask that you stay here in Trainz, Phil. I know of your routes but haven't had the chance to run them, which doesn't mean that I won't in the near future and in fact I will be downloading one of them as soon as internet connection is restored. But please, stay in Trainz, I for one would be greatly saddened if a fellow Trainzer left the game. And as for this thing about knocking Dragonharh for his spelling (apologies for mentioning it) I have never once said anything about it.

i thank he wonts us too voat four has rat. i wuod voat four dragins puss two bee the bust ruote if i cold undartsond wat teh orgasmical poast aktally sedd.

Alright! That's enough with the spelling it's now become harassment!!!! Now get the hell back on topic or some one will be reported!! and Project's pulled!!! That mean's every thing on DLS and my website will be removed or made faulty inless this harassment stops NOW! I have put up with it for years after this I'm throw being nice about it!!

No Spelling attacks
!

Last edited:
Well Dragon, look at it like this. TS12 is heavily dependent on correctly edited data in the config files. Otherwise it will light up with a flag. Instead of throwing a fit and getting all upset, why don't you accept the help offered? I didn't harass you, I told you straight out - I would not download your content due to the crap spelling, but I also offered you the help to put it right! Be mature about it - no one wants to spend hours editing config files after downloading a piece of your work. I on the other hand respect your work and will help you where it fails - why have spelling mistakes take the shine off? Either man up and accept the help or head on down the track and throw a fit in a different shed.

Everything will be deleted or moved to Ditch Light Productions I said before "S&RRW will be closed Jan 1 2013 and move to DLP" I'm going to open up a new site for Dragons Pass in the new year If you wont to help on the New site PM me.

Last edited:
i thank he wonts us too voat four has rat. i wuod voat four dragins puss two bee the bust ruote if i cold undartsond wat teh orgasmical poast aktally sedd.

Sniper you need to stop bashing him. Any more of this and I too will report you! And that goes to others who think the same way. Being someone with autism, I understand Dragonharh's point of view on this matter. This is an unneeded, ruthless, and totally unwarranted attack.

hue saed i wos bashing ennywun? if hea kan spal liek thet wy kent i? du i nead a spashul lisins tu du the saem thign?

Phil

I nominate all of Phil's routes.

(Better get in b4 this thread gets locked.)

OK - now that all of my roots have been nomanated as being the best, I'll stay.

(And I didn't mean to be taken seiously.)

Good Morning All
Thread closed. It is NOT appropriate to continue to attack, or make fun of, other users for poor spelling, particularly since some members may have medical conditions that may cause this (and no, we do not require any members to publicly state that they have a medical condition of ANY sort).

We will tolerate people politely suggesting that people use spell checkers, as spelling is important to get your message across, but that doesn't mean you are free to harass other users over it.

Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back