Top 20 Custom Routes For TR12

Status
Not open for further replies.

dragonharh

Acount Deleted
Ok guys I'm starting a list of the bust routes for TR12 you get to pick the bust of the bust there are a lot of nice route out there and the builders who work on them for years I'm putting them in the spot light so thay get the glory they desrive.

Longest "in Miles", Most Detailed"Over All Look", most up dated, Your favorite part, Bust Grad, over view.

Rules:
No bashing other builders on who's better then who crap. No Flamming wars of any kind. Don't be a jerk.
Paywere routes are not allowed or real bast routes Custom routes Only! No Spelling attacks
!

Who to you think the top 20 are and why?

Last edited:
Rules: No bashing other builders on who's better then who crap.
No offence, but isn't that basically what you are asking? To make a list of which (and with that who) is better?
I am probably misunderstanding you.

Since "the longest in miles" is the only one not having to do with personal taste, let me answer that one:
I think the UMR (freeware) and the combination of Joosten's work (payware) are the longest routes available for TS12.

Oknotsen - I think you might have misunderstood Dragonharh's intentions. I believe he is asking us to suggest our favourite routes but does not want us to make comparisons.

I agree with your suggestion of UMR and would like to add Clinchfield and ECML. There are many more that I like, but I will let others add a few.

I think the Route WM & B&0 MEGA ROUTE has a lot to offer and should be on the list.

@dragonharh - I know you hate comments about spellings, however you need to find someone to do the editing on your own website. I visited it out of curiosity and was disappointed to find dead links, links to unrelated advised material and the text is hard to read due to poor grammar and spelling. I know you don't like this type of comment, but if you are serious about people downloading your content or contributing a fee, this kind of slap work on your website would not encourage me to download anything. If your website is that messy, it's almost a given that your content files are going to be a mess too.

Consider it constructive criticism !

I would even help you edit it.

He's referring to Trainz 12, AKA TS12 or TRS 12. I'm nominating a few different routes. First up, UPbigboy's currently-WIP Western Pacific route through the famous Feather River Canyon. Second, Jango's UP Sherman Hill route. Third, Roy's Trainz CPR Mountain Sub. Fourth, Stevelerro's unreleased PRR route. Just so the creators of these routes know, your routes ALL tie for first place in my opinion and the numbering is for numerical order of the routes mentioned. And please don't start asking Steve when he'll release that route. Him and Bill already have enough work on their plates with the already very successful K&L Trainz and the awesome PRR equipment they've built.

That's a hard question to answer, since there is quite a number of great routes that are available for us Trainzers to download. But for my pick of the most interesting, and most challenging that I like, is the DHR or the Northbay R.R. There is also the routes by Dermmy that I give an A+ to, not only for the detail, but also for the challenge of how many trains that you can program to run on them. Just my two bits worth. -Robert- :wave:

Firstly, I would like to thank those that are being very mature about this and answering what Nelson has asked. Now others, bear with him in his spelling. There is no need to mock him about it or even bring it up for that matter. He clearly stated that he does NOT want people to mock his spelling, so why go ahead and do it? You think it's funny? Its not. He has had to deal with this for years and he is sick and tired of it. So please, he is begging you to stop the mockery and be mature everytime he posts on these forums.

Firstly, I would like to thank those that are being very mature about this and answering what Nelson has asked. Now others, bear with him in his spelling. There is no need to mock him about it or even bring it up for that matter. He clearly stated that he does NOT want people to mock his spelling, so why go ahead and do it? You think it's funny? Its not. He has had to deal with this for years and he is sick and tired of it. So please, he is begging you to stop the mockery and be mature everytime he posts on these forums.

I for one am sick and tired of the wholesale slaughter of the English language. When someone is posting in English and it's not their first language, I can totally ignore grammatical errors. The same latitude should be granted to those with learning disabilities.

From what I see here and on the website - I find no evidence of either.

Did you ever take into consideration that he has been trying to learn for years just to please people? If not, oh well. This is all I have to say...

I for one am sick and tired of the wholesale slaughter of the English language. When someone is posting in English and it's not their first language, I can totally ignore grammatical errors. The same latitude should be granted to those with learning disabilities.

From what I see here and on the website - I find no evidence of either.

and Philskene

If any of you knocking the OP had read other threads by him you would know that he is dyslexic or has something else that means he finds it difficult to write in a manner you and I would consider correct. Spelling checkers are of little use if you are unaware of what is wrong. Perhaps you are also the ones that have knocked him in his other posts. It is also why he asked for people not to comment on spelling etc in this thread. Rather than be given so much grief he should be congratulated and applauded for taking part in such a public environment.

Last edited:
9711_394280803980754_470484824_n.jpg

I find no evidence of either.

If I am, as it appears, wrong then I apologize. I am certainly not immune to typos, and rely HEAVILY on the spell checker myself. I've run afoul of it as demonstrated in sniper's post and lament that the TOPIC can't be edited in these posts (see my thread "mpre speedtree nonsense").

That being said, I think most can agree that there is an awful amount of unintelligible writing that goes on, authored by people who have no such excuse.

I will be deleting my previous smart-a$$ed post directly.

Dragon's Pass for sure... it's an amazing route, and, even if the texturing isn't the best, all the operation possible makes up for it.

Be careful ... Do not click on Mediafire advertisments...

Well Mediafire must be losing some of money if they have to resort to a mere 200 ads.

Anyways, my vote goes to the Marias Pass...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back