What MP Session of PO&N is everyone playing?

Hi all together,
with the german Version (build 50027) we have the same problem as colourlight have.
When I starts a MP-Session on PO&N my game works fine and theres no problem. All other people who comes and will join the game, there session will be crashes Trainz.
The same when someone other stars a MP-Session and I will join (the others too) the session loads and then Trainz will crash.
We all do extended Data-Repair but it's the same problem: Trainz will crash when someone joins the session, only at the people who joins, the host will not crash.

Klaus

Hi Klaus,

Sounds like you are on to something! Could you please also send this in as a ticket to the helpdesk? Please add as much technical details as possible.
Did you check if you are using any "modified" items? Any of you? None are allowed!

Hi oknotsen,
when I use a modified item, I can not start a multiplayer session because Trainz not let me start.
It comes a message that told me, that I'm using a modified item and so the session can not be started. The session starts normally at the user who is host and Trainz crash by the people who will join the session.

Klaus

I used to have a lot of items that were mysteriously labelled as modified, although I've since rolled them back. I just need to test MP with other people now.

Last edited:
Back