I got
a 2011 Hornby tankcar.
a MP3 player.
a Homer Simpson T shirt.
RC Mario Kart.
A razor.
and some Donkey Kong figures.

Last edited:
For starters, most of the people on here are on a timezone that haven't had Christmas yet, and secondly, don't you have better things to do than ask a bunch of old grumpy men what they got for Christmas?

jamie

I got Railworks TS2013 ... I'm thinking of returning it to Wallmart, as it is still unopened, in box.

I got a big fat bill from my credit card company, for $9000, for my Dawgs knee operation ! (my knee is still unfixed).

I bought myself a winter coat at Wallmart !

We don't have the presents part of Christmas; we got our own not-existing bringer of presents (Sinterklaas) who made the kids happy with new stuff on December 5th. We didn't even bother to setup a tree this year :D.

I did get myself a new PC though, which will keep me busy during these days of the year.

Merry Xmas and a happy New Year to you and your family and friends from all of us!
Haha Cascaderailroad TS2013 that is a good one yes in the US you can return easy I remember.
Oknotsen I hope you buy a good pc for the next 5 years to fill the room with Trainz dreams come true!
Waliguiking nice thread but who wants a homer Simpson T shirt unless you are one of those H222 old grumpy Trainzers i thought I did belong to not long ago:hehe:

Ning Djoetje and I got very nice xmas wishes this morning from Derek from cold Canada and most surprising how he did that and the best is we made a lot of new Trainzers friends for Xmas which is more than one can wish for!

Roy, Ning and Djoetje:wave:

My family is not that wealthy but I got some nice clothes, and I got myself a little gift yesterday
817taylor201212250000.jpg

-Taylor

I got FarCry3, a neck scarf, some Brach's Malted Milk Balls (much better than Whoppers), a can of Ultra Duster, a hat, and the satisfaction that Bnsf50 liked my newest asset.

Dave

I didn't receive anything, but did buy myself an SSD awhile back that kinda counts as my Xmas present, and then got about 200 dollars cash in tips while at work yesterday and today, then my paycheck.

I got a Queenslnd Rail jumper, the same one employees wear in Winter, $150 (NOT spending it all on eBay this year!) and an electric razor.

Phonograph Records, candy (blecch), some train-related board games (Ticket To Ride Europe, Empire Builder, Union Pacific-Opoly), and some books. Oh yeah and about $30 worth of model train stuff.

Donations for the ASPCA (which is what I really wanted), A train book, Trackside Around Philadelphia, some clothes, and some art my mother drew for my wife and I. Oh, and lots and lots of chocolate!

Back