Jointed Rail - PRE ORDERS OPEN NOW

Midwest Grain Content is great?
How many Kilometers / Miles Route is is?
What better Midwest Grain or Mojave 2?

I dont have the exact mileage of the route itself but this is how it boils down.

Midwest Grain Content pack gets you new content AND a route itself as this route is brand new.

Mojave Expansion pack is simply new content AND a session for the base TS12 route Mojave Sub.

The listings of exactly what you get are on the site under each one on the item so you know what your getting

You can view that here: http://jointedrail.com/index.php/routes.html

Ok, thanks, I got the Midwest, awaiting release.
Do you have any information of the new CSX Dash?

Last edited:
Ok, thanks, I got the Midwest, awaiting release.
Do you have any information of the new CSX Dash?

At this time no more info is available, we have these in development but the cabs are the holdup and the part that is taking up the most time to develop.

Ok, thanks for the info, very good job of JointedRail. Older locomotives available in its catalog, example, C30-7, GP40, will be updated to the new standard, with animated gate, inside, anyway.
Continue with this spectacular work.

everytime im close to finishing my preorder it says unable to initialize express checkout please help

Try to use the Proceed to check out option and select paypal. THis is working just fine as i tested it over here on my end...

Awesome! Can't wait for Midwest Grain! I live in the Midwest and a see a lot of grain trains and I can't wait to drive a grain train there!

iv'e tried to pre-order the two packs a few times but i can't get paypal to send me a confirmation email.i get right the way through to the review my order but that is it.

If youve only gotten to the review order step it would seem you havent gotten to the paypal step at all. If paypal hasnt sent you a confirmation email then it hasnt been paid for or placed then as of yet. On the review order screen there may be a check box in the left side you need to check in order to proceed further from the review order step. This is agreeing to the terms when placing an order. Once thats done you should be all set.

thank you for replying yutzk but i went all the way through the process i confirmed with paypal then i was sent to the review step twice i agreed to the terms and cond and still i was sent to the review step.

You do need to pass beyond the review step which is what i said before. That is a valid step at which point you may need to hit the check box at the bottom left and then hit continue.

Only one more day for the pre orders are released. Should I be looking for an E-mail or will the downloads be on jointedrail site for download?

Thanks,
Jeff

Only one more day for the pre orders are released. Should I be looking for an E-mail or will the downloads be on jointedrail site for download?

Thanks,
Jeff

Be on the lookout for an email with the information on these.

Hey JR Team it's Been 31/12/12 for the last 12 hours in the land down under.

shouldn't your Aussie customers have there emails by now? :hehe:

Jokes Aside I'm looking forward to getting the Midwest Grain addition and running

my BNSF locos over it. :)

Cheers

Jimbo

Ok good.
Boyerm hath recieveth no christmas money. Boyerm woudlth liketh to buyeth the content expansion pack but boyerm haseth no moneyth.
Old english lol

Back