Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Jointed Rail - PRE ORDERS OPEN NOW

I have order the Midwest epansion pack.
    I have a question: the Mojave expansion pack is compatible for the TRS 2010?

Any chance we could see some shots of the stuff in the Midwest pack?

Paul
    Norfolk Southern Virginia Division Expert & Railfan.

United States of America, Washington State

I ordered both...
    TS12 Build 61388
    T:ANE Build 94916

Firefighterdan

I ordered the Midwest epansion pack and the Mojave Expansion Pack. Could we see some screenshots of the stuff? Happy Holidays

I would also like to see some pictures of the material and the Midwest Epansion Pack Mojave Expansion Pack!

I bet it will be worth it, if you need something to tie you over then the Midwest Industrial freeware and payware releases would be a good fit (out now!). It'll run and look great on the Midwest Grain route.
    Midwest Industrial Railroad - Servicing the Grain Belt
    Conrail Tracker - Tracking the last and CN Blue Devils

how long is the midwest grain route?
    Trainz NS Railz Co-owner and Trainz Divide route builder

United States of America, Floatin' Along the Delaware River
    Blog Entries

When trying to checkout, I get the error: "PayPal gateway has rejected request. Payment has already been made for this InvoiceID (#10xxx: Duplicate invoice)." This only happens with JR, and has happened before. I never got the chance to log into my wife's Paypal or enter a credit card number.

When I use the "Paypal is our preferred payment provider", I get the error: "Incorrect credit card expiration date". Even though I haven't put in any CC info.
    Last edited by RRSignal; December 25th, 2012 at 01:17 PM.
    Eat More Popsicles.

Quote Originally Posted by RRSignal View Post
    When I use the "Paypal is our preferred payment provider", I get the error: "Incorrect credit card expiration date". Even though I haven't put in any CC info.
    This is an issue we are having with the payment option on the website and only the second payment option works at the moment. Contact support with your transaction information and we will see what the issue is. Thanks
    Sean Kelly
    Programmer
    JointedRail

Hi,
    I would like a clarification.The beginning of the thread it says 19.95.Is that a combined price or is that per each,and when I entered both into my cart,they were listed at 15.00 per each.Is that because I am a CC member,so the deduction is automatically taken when I put it in my cart? If so....that's OK and I will send in my order!

Quote Originally Posted by mrjunction View Post
    Hi,
    I would like a clarification.The beginning of the thread it says 19.95.Is that a combined price or is that per each,and when I entered both into my cart,they were listed at 15.00 per each.Is that because I am a CC member,so the deduction is automatically taken when I put it in my cart? If so....that's OK and I will send in my order!
    It's probably due to being a Club Car member and them running another sale in addition to this marked down pre-sale, atleast that's my guess right now.
    Midwest Industrial Railroad - Servicing the Grain Belt
    Conrail Tracker - Tracking the last and CN Blue Devils

United States of America, Pennsylvania, Allentown

Thats correct mrjunction.....its because your clubcar

JointedRail Customer Support

I have been trying to establish an account for a couple days, but have not received the conformation email. I had the same problem with the NV3 site when trying to purchase TS12. I sure would like to get in on these pre-orders for the Midwest Grain and the Mojave expansion before the price goes up. If you can help, I would appreciate it..

United States of America, Pennsylvania, Allentown

Quote Originally Posted by Pikman View Post
    I have been trying to establish an account for a couple days, but have not received the conformation email. I had the same problem with the NV3 site when trying to purchase TS12. I sure would like to get in on these pre-orders for the Midwest Grain and the Mojave expansion before the price goes up. If you can help, I would appreciate it..

if your having problems getting your confirmation email you should first check your spam folder in your email and if it is not there email us at support@jointedrail.com to have us look at it. Without your name or email address theres nothing i can do at the moment.

JointedRail Customer Support

Contacting them now. Thanks!