Jointed Rail - PRE ORDERS OPEN NOW

I bet it will be worth it, if you need something to tie you over then the Midwest Industrial freeware and payware releases would be a good fit (out now!). It'll run and look great on the Midwest Grain route. ;)

When trying to checkout, I get the error: "PayPal gateway has rejected request. Payment has already been made for this InvoiceID (#10xxx: Duplicate invoice)." This only happens with JR, and has happened before. I never got the chance to log into my wife's Paypal or enter a credit card number.

When I use the "Paypal is our preferred payment provider", I get the error: "Incorrect credit card expiration date". Even though I haven't put in any CC info.

Last edited:
When I use the "Paypal is our preferred payment provider", I get the error: "Incorrect credit card expiration date". Even though I haven't put in any CC info.

This is an issue we are having with the payment option on the website and only the second payment option works at the moment. Contact support with your transaction information and we will see what the issue is. Thanks

Hi,
I would like a clarification.The beginning of the thread it says 19.95.Is that a combined price or is that per each,and when I entered both into my cart,they were listed at 15.00 per each.Is that because I am a CC member,so the deduction is automatically taken when I put it in my cart? If so....that's OK and I will send in my order!

Hi,
I would like a clarification.The beginning of the thread it says 19.95.Is that a combined price or is that per each,and when I entered both into my cart,they were listed at 15.00 per each.Is that because I am a CC member,so the deduction is automatically taken when I put it in my cart? If so....that's OK and I will send in my order!
It's probably due to being a Club Car member and them running another sale in addition to this marked down pre-sale, atleast that's my guess right now.

I have been trying to establish an account for a couple days, but have not received the conformation email. I had the same problem with the NV3 site when trying to purchase TS12. I sure would like to get in on these pre-orders for the Midwest Grain and the Mojave expansion before the price goes up. If you can help, I would appreciate it..

I have been trying to establish an account for a couple days, but have not received the conformation email. I had the same problem with the NV3 site when trying to purchase TS12. I sure would like to get in on these pre-orders for the Midwest Grain and the Mojave expansion before the price goes up. If you can help, I would appreciate it..

if your having problems getting your confirmation email you should first check your spam folder in your email and if it is not there email us at support@jointedrail.com to have us look at it. Without your name or email address theres nothing i can do at the moment.

RESOLVED After tracking down three different missing dependencies for the BNSF CW44-9, I am STILL stuck unable to use it because it says it has faulty dependencies. The faulty dependency is Faulty: Nathan K3LAR2 <kuid:37581:1133> The message is "Error: Required container 'thumbnails' is missing." The CW44-9 will not show up in RailYard, so this is obviously not an error that I can just ignore. Any idea where i can get this from?

Last edited:
Try deleting just the horn and reinstalling the CDP you purchased which should have the horn in it. Of all things that shouldnt show faulty its the horn. The Error you listed wouldnt cause it to go faulty as this is common across alot of assets.

If your not sure which one it is thats going faulty also make sure you download the newest Train FX library from the websites dependencies section and overwrite your current one with the newest one from the site. Make sure nothing is left open for edit once this is done and if something does show open for edit, make sure you commit it.

So, after fixing all my issues, I am now the happy owner of the BNSF CW44-9 H3 pack as well as the Mojave Expansion II. Now if the 31st would just hurry up and get here!

hello, I just Bought a Club Car Membership this Morning. I haven't got a Conformation E-mail and I have checked my Spam should I send them an E-mail or wait a little longer. reason being that i want to get the Mojave Expansion before the price goes up.
Thanks In advance
TJ

hello, I just Bought a Club Car Membership this Morning. I haven't got a Conformation E-mail and I have checked my Spam should I send them an E-mail or wait a little longer. reason being that i want to get the Mojave Expansion before the price goes up.
Thanks In advance
TJ

I didnt recognize the paypal email but now that I know its for you TJ your all set. I know you have an account there but couldnt find one under the paypal email address. Check it again, you'll be all good! Typically if the emails dont match up I'll shoot an email out after I'm done with my 9-5 to double check who its for.

Back