Jointed Rail - PRE ORDERS OPEN NOW

jointedrail

Official N3V DLC Partners
Hey Guys,

2 new items are now available for PRE-ORDER. These will be on special from 12/24 - 12/26 at the price of $19.99. Content will be delivered on 12/31/12.

Midwest Grain is a freeware route that will be released on 12/31/12. Order your content expansion pack now! Pack includes a TON of new content plus some sessions.

Mojave Expansion Pack II will contain 3 versions of the SP CW44-9, SP Police Caboose, 1 session, and some bonus goodies!!

Order now and save, delivery made on 12/31/12.

Jointed Rail

I agree, I'm not able to complete check out. I keep getting thrown into a log in screen no matter how many times I log in.

Any chance of photos of these items? I remember seeing the Midwest Industrial units in a photo from a while back, but searching the JR renders and USA pics forums didn't bring any results from the past month worth of posts. Thanks guys!

Any chance of photos of these items? I remember seeing the Midwest Industrial units in a photo from a while back, but searching the JR renders and USA pics forums didn't bring any results from the past month worth of posts. Thanks guys!
I'll partially answer this one - the Midwest Industrial is separate of this route (but does work well with it!) and the payware content for it is getting ready to be released later today. ;)

I ordered the "Midwest" and there are no download links.

The site said:

"Freeware route will be available on 12/31/12, pre-orders delivered same day."

Thank you
Harold

EDIT: Now it says the link has expired

Last edited:
hminky: They're referring to the pre-orders being delivered the same day as the route release, I will agree that wording can be confusing.

Harold I received your email on this and I have a call into mike to rework this a bit just so you know. I won't reply to your email since I know you will see it here

I forgot to clarify that this is all going to be available on the 31st, not before...just making sure.

I have order the Midwest epansion pack.
I have a question: the Mojave expansion pack is compatible for the TRS 2010?

I ordered the Midwest epansion pack and the Mojave Expansion Pack. Could we see some screenshots of the stuff? :D Happy Holidays ;)
[h=1][/h]

Back