BNSF Dash 9-44CW problem

lsigrandson

TRS2010 Daily Driver
I recently purchased and downloaded the BNSF Dash9-44CW. It appeared to install correctly via DLS (no errors), but I can't place it in Surveyor (I'm using TrainZ 2010). In the locomotive list, it appears in red text and when I click on it to place it, nothing shows up in the little preview window. I took a look at in in DLS and it's marked for missing dependencies, is there a way to see what it needs? I just recently updated my Train FX library and it still doesn't work.

Thanks,
Mike

IF its showing missing dependencies and youve gotten the latest Train fx library ( like quite recently) since we updated that when we released the Dash 9s.

Only other bits youd be missing possibly would be these. Top is the engine sound, bottom are they cabs themselves.

http://jointedrail.com/index.php/de...ainz-09-10/ge-7fdl16-engine-sounds-09-10.html

http://jointedrail.com/index.php/dependencies/cabs/trainz-09-10/ge-widecab-type-1-09-10.html

http://jointedrail.com/index.php/dependencies/cabs/trainz-09-10/ge-widecab-type-2-09-10.html

Those should be the only bits preventing it from working if your missing dependencies.

Thanks for the tips. I installed the missing dependencies and that's exactly what they needed, as I was able to place and use them.

Mike

Then check and make sure you didnt install it and leave it open for edit. IF your getting lots of errors, the only cause could be not having the new train fx library

i did it too but cab is full of errors

Again, the only reason the cab would be full of errors is the Train FX Library. Make sure you have the newest one from the site( new one was released with the Dash 9s), make sure you overwrite your old one and also that it is not open for edit. If it is right click on it and commit the file. This is the absolutely and only reason you would get errors on that cab..

Mine has a red puzzle piece and I have installed the library, all the cabs, and sounds. Yet, it still wont show up so right now I've wasted twelve dollars on something that wont even work.

Mine has a red puzzle piece and I have installed the library, all the cabs, and sounds. Yet, it still wont show up so right now I've wasted twelve dollars on something that wont even work.

Have you installed the LATEST one from the website as of the past few weeks? This is the latest and is necessary. IF your seeing the red notification its a faulty issue which the below may help fix.

IF your sure youve installed the latest one and OVERWROTE the previously installed one make sure to also check the open for edit tab of content manager. It may be simply open for edit and just needs committing ( right click on it, select edit and then commit).

I purchased the locomotive today and downloaded the library twice today and still has the piece. I have looked into it and it says "Faulty: GE 7FDL16 Diesel Engine Sound". That is the only problem with it all the other dependencies are fine. Yes I have committed it also.

Back