Missing Kuid - Ctex_Lib Kuid2:45324:28100:1

KenGreen

I'm trying to find missing Kuid2:45324:28100:1 which is a library file included with four of Sandman2's CP F7A Locos : Kuid2:38304:1058:1, 1059:1 1061:1 & 1072:1.
I would have thought that it was on JR site but I cannot find it under freeware Dependancies. I already have a number of JR locos both freeware and payware and it is not used by anything that I already have installed.
JR's FP7's do not use this kuid as I found an earlier thread that indicated that it was included with their FP7s.

Ken

Last edited:
These are check codes for Southern Railway locomotives, so they probably are not needed on the model. they can probably be removed from the kuid table. if not i am sure they can be obtained by downloading the Southern F units.

I'm a pack rat I save almost everything.
Did a quick search on backup HD
I have it!
send me a pm/w e-mail, Ill send it CDP

kuid <kuid2:45324:28100:1>
description "Southern Check Codes"
textures {
0 "a.texture"
1 "f.texture"
2 "h.texture"
3 "j.texture"
4 "k.texture"
5 "l.texture"
6 "r.texture"
7 "t.texture"
8 "w.texture"
9 "x.texture"
}
username "Southern Check Codes"
asset-filename "Texture Group"
kuid-table {
}
kind "texture-group"

Gerry

Last edited:
Ya know... once I found a large stack of old RR ties, I went to the main RR office and the contracter that pickups old ties showed them pictures of the location.
The RR and contractor did not want them. I asked if I could remove them to make a parking pad for my truck and I would sign a liability waver. RR said no...I have my parking pad.

I'm getting tired of you telling me what I can and cannot do...

Gerry

You may be, but as I've told you previously, doing things like that without permission will land you in hot water, and in the case of Justin's content, he is a member of Jointed Rail, who are N3V's official DLC partner.

Shane

These are check codes for Southern Railway locomotives, so they probably are not needed on the model. they can probably be removed from the kuid table. if not i am sure they can be obtained by downloading the Southern F units.

Justin
Do you mean SP FP7 as I tried that and the config file does not contain that line. I removed the line in Sandman's locos to get them working but you get a script error as the class and script line for the gs file also needs removing.

Ken

I'm getting tired of you telling me what I can and cannot do...
That may be, but you MUST obtain permission from the original author before you can redistribute content.If you do not have permission, then you are illegally redistributing content. This is not appreciated in the Trainz community, nor by us, as this is a form of piracy...Regards

Ken,
At a guess he meant the EMD F7A+B units, freeware , locos under SOU.
Fran

Thanks, I didn't know there was a Southern I though this was short for Southern Pacific it is strange though that the SP F7A does not use the file whereas Southern F7A does this added to my confusion. Anyway I've now downloaded the correct file and have the missing Kuid.

Ken

That may be, but you MUST obtain permission from the original author before you can redistribute content.If you do not have permission, then you are illegally redistributing content. This is not appreciated in the Trainz community, nor by us, as this is a form of piracy...Regards

Zec
I know you have to stick to the official line but both Gerry and I know the difference between piracy and helping somebody with a kuid that is freely available. It is the willingness to help fellow Trainzers that makes this Forum so useful.

Ken

In this case the KUID is not easy to get hold of - a link to the CDP would have been better, especially with what happened to another user recently.

Shane

EDIT: Perhaps NS37 could send a copy of the CDP if contacted.

Last edited:
In this case the KUID is not easy to get hold of - a link to the CDP would have been better, especially with what happened to another user recently.

Shane

EDIT: Perhaps NS37 could send a copy of the CDP if contacted.

Shane
Fran pointed me in the correct direction, see my earlier post. I did PM Justin but I don't think that is fair as he would get too many requests, as in my case I only needed somebody on the Forum to clear up my confusion.

Ken

since i did not make the reskin i did not see the need to include the dependency. i included the dependency in the original Southern F7 where it belonged. something like this railroad specific item should not have been included where it was not needed.

I removed the line in Sandman's locos to get them working but you get a script error as the class and script line for the gs file also needs removing.

to deactivate the code you need to also remove the tag

number_check_code "1"

from the extensions container. then remove the ctex_lib from the kuid table.

Thanks Justin, that will be useful for future reference I'm only sorry that I may have needlessly caused you some aggregation.

Ken

hey can you send me the cdp file I need it for the trainz forge nyc f3 units

[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Tahoma,Calibri,Geneva,sans-serif]Unknown Location: <kuid2:45324:28100:1>

[/FONT]

Back