FMRR - Freeport & Mountain RailRoad (maybe large Images)

flusi737

SBB Cargo Germany
Hi,
I'm currently working on my first fictional Railroad company, the FMRR. I already made a few reskins for it and now i'm working on the route for it. It will be a 200-350 miles long route with a few different Subdivisions. Every Subdivision will have another special scenery (Mountains, desert, forest, coast, etc...).
I want to post here updates and pics (attention large pics....)

SP/UP freight train and CBRTA (FMRR Passenger Division) at San Luis on the Altoona Subdivision (fictional, 25 miles long)
84ab865325fec22f56dfb10363f0ae87.jpg

If anyone is/was interested in this (I guess no :p ) here are pics from the Cajon Pass, it is included in the FMRR route......

I have 25 fps....

A good many people will look at this thread and not reply. That doesn't mean they are not interested. Build this route for yourself and your own enjoyment and I'm sure it will get more attention as you get more into it. So far it looks good, don't stop.

oh.... no, i'm sorry to say this, but it uses lots of assets from Marias Pass X, Sherman Hill (trainzitalia) or my own content.And It will not be released on the DLs :/ I had to use the SH and Mprx content because there was no vegetation for the Cajon Pass on the DLS :'(

Bump.... :(
Even if no one is interested and this little thread has died, i want to say (to myself only probably) that i finished stage 1 (275 miles) and stage 2 (300 miles) will start in 8 1/2 days. Thanks for your (...my....) attention.

Bye :(

Felix

You may think that nobody admires your work, but we do! And I also have a route in the making now for 10 years, that will never be at DLS because I use so many assets from who knows who. So are the "underground people" yes?

I'm working on releasing the FMRR V1, yes, thats correct. Its already uploaded, just the dependencies are a bit tricky lol. I'll do a list what is needed, but i can not give it out though (illegal...) :)

Welcome back m8!

Good to see your face around here again. I am sure the screenshot lovers will agree with me.

Thanks :) about the last thing - well dont really care. If someone likes it, nice, if not, who cares :p

You may think that nobody admires your work, but we do! And I also have a route in the making now for 10 years, that will never be at DLS because I use so many assets from who knows who. So are the "underground people" yes?

Admires? lol...its just a silly 3D thingy hobby ^^ . I only work on this since 3 years now, and have the same problem with all my routes. You always try to build it in high quality...and then notice that HQ stuff is everywhere, but not on the DLS. Thats why we work in the underground, hidden...and never release anything :hehe:

Felix :wave:

ohh...and yeah, LC GC WIP: This is where all lines connect, and where Amtrak and LCSE are based. I will soon start a new thread about this, it is not just a route now, its a real complex system of ideas, and a try to do a fully working COMPLETE regional system with AI freight trains that is based on a small fictional island (150 x 60 miles) that uses the railroad as the main transportation....

Last edited:
You are working to accomplish what I have always wanted to do. I always start building a route by building one line, but I continuously get sidetracked making other lines and creating a system of railroads. Good luck!

Back