Update on My Condition

captainkman

You are reading this.
Hi everyone!

Remember the bus accident a couple of weeks back? Well, I have some good news!

The wound has healed up properly, and the dressing is off.

For 2 weeks, I can only use the splint for extra support when I'm walking, but when I sit I need to take it off and try to bend my knee a bit. My knee is a bit stiff for now.

After those two weeks, I am on my own! That'll be January 1st, the second best New Year's present I could possibly have! :D (The best would be to see my girlfriend before school starts :) )

Then, on January 9th, I start proper rehabilitation with the physio.

Kieran.

Last edited:
Well, take it easy and don't overdo it. Rest well and mend good. Have a happy and safe holiday season.
Steph

So you finally got the girl Kieran, good on you matey, take it easy and have a great Christmas and a happy and successful 2013.

Joe Airtime

Hi everyone!

Remember the bus accident a couple of weeks back? Well, I have some good news!

The wound has healed up properly, and the dressing is off.

For 2 weeks, I can only use the splint for extra support when I'm waking, but when I sit I need to take it off and try to bend my knee a bit. My knee is a bit stiff for now.

After those two weeks, I am on my own! That'll be January 1st, the second best New Year's present I could possibly have! :D (The best would be to see my girlfriend before school starts :) )

Then, on January 9th, I start proper rehabilitation with the physio.

Kieran.
That's good news, have a merry Chistmas and a awsome New Year!!! -Robert-:wave:

Decided to remove the post. I think Kieran may be younger than I thought, and it was therefore inappropriate.
Mick Berg.

Last edited:
Back