How secure is the new purchase system?

Enzo1

Offends by example
I was wondering, How does your new Purchasing system work, and is it really that secure? I know you have to put your address in which always bothers me... How secure is it?

Thanks for the explanation!

I was wondering, How does your new Purchasing system work, and is it really that secure? I know you have to put your address in which always bothers me... How secure is it?

Thanks for the explanation!

IF its worrisome to you and you dont want to put in your real address ( we only use this if you buy something material like a boxed software copy) just make something up for this area. Problem solved.

Yes it is secure. We went to something even better than what we were previously using in the past. I'm however not going to go into too much detail...

Ah, I thought the address had to match the billing address, but I guess with Paypal you don't even see that on the merchant end.

IF its worrisome to you and you dont want to put in your real address ( we only use this if you buy something material like a boxed software copy) just make something up for this area. Problem solved.

Yes it is secure. We went to something even better than what we were previously using in the past. I'm however not going to go into too much detail...

Oooooh ok! Thanks! This makes us much happier now!

Back