*ATTENTION* ALL MY PROJECTS ARE CANCELLED................HERE THE REASON WHY

Status
Not open for further replies.
The reason why I am cancelling all my projects and taking a brake from Trainz for 2 weeks are below

1) My niece was killed in the Connecticut shooting in the school so my family and I are boarding Amtrak Northeast Regional tomorrow 12/17/2012. So I'm kinda sad and depress since Friday. My I been praying none stop for the kids in the elementary school who was killed(including my niece) to make their to their destination(Heaven) safely.

2) On December 21, 2012 (Doomsday 2012 Supposely), I am traveling to Dubai with my Aunt,Cousin, and too friends. So I staying there until January 2, 2012. So hopefully I can go on the metro for a day or too to see how life is in Dubai from all over, and so I can create the whole entire system in Trainz. But I have to pack WARM clothes because Dubai average is around 79-83 degrees until January 15, 2012. Dubai temperatures NEVER get below 75 degrees for Hight temperatures and 57 degrees for lows.

3) I am studying meteorology( the study of weather) so that going to take all my time up. Especially winter 2012-2013 of the the models are having a difficult time with cold air and storms in place to give us snowstorms in the Eastern US (especially East Coast)..

4) Alot of Trainz users take the fun out of trainz and all they say is "Gimme Gimme Gimme this and that" and never be patient when someone is working on a project.

5) I have a LIFE outside of Trainz. Im a 15 year old girl that does alot of activities outside of trainz. I tap dance on Thursday at Philadanco in West Philadelphia, I do crew(Rowing on the water) at my all girl school, I also do wrestling as well trying to be an Professional Wrestler as well. The reason why I'm going to WWE because my older cousin Trish Stratus from WWE DIvas was an 7 time champion and was the best diva in the world. So Im tryna do the same thing and get higher than that though. So yeah.

P.S>

Ill be back in trainz in January sometime,

stratuspheretrish i am so sorry for your loss i know along with everyone else from CT are praying for them.

My condolences, prayers, and best wishes to you... I know some of the pain in loss of a family member... Something nobody should ever deal with! What happend was quite sad.... I also hope you have a happy trip to Dubai! We will be here to see what you come back with!

So very sorry you lost you niece in the senseless school shooting in CT. My granddaughter lost one of her playmates in the Westside School shooting here in Jonesboro in March 1998.

Take care.

Dave Snow

My thoughts and prayers go out to you at this most difficult time, try and enjoy Dubia as much as possible, but I know your thoughts will be of home.

My thoughts, prayers and sympathys go out to all families of the awful Connecticut shootings, who are families no more, this tragic event has placed an awful shadow over Christmas, an event that should never have happened, ever.

May god bless those, through the difficult times ahead.

Joe Airtime

Very sorry to hear about your niece. I offer my prayers. I live in NJ; and have actually been to NewTown CT on two occasions visiting friends. It's such a nice little town; definitely not the kind of place you would "expect" something like this. But then, as I recall, some of the other shootings have occurred in small quiet towns like Newtown.
All of this has put a damper on my playing Trainz as well, as I am contemplating the whole of life and trying to find meaning. I guess the game is a distraction though.

Best wishes to you on your treks around the world.

FW

I am so sorry for your loss. Take your time and return when you feel energized to do so. My prayers are with you and your family.

Mike

Trish,

I'm sorry to hear about your niece. I too send my prayers to you and your family.

Don't give up on your projects. Take your time with them, and use them as a way to escape from the rotten things that go on in this world.

Remember, I told you to take your time? In part this was to take less pressure off of yourself to enjoy the building and creative aspects of the program.

John

I wish I could do more than say "I am very sorry for your loss", but I am also very happy that a 15 year old young lady has an interest in Trains(z). I also have close relatives in Connecticut (Thompson), so this tragedy hits close to home. I hope that my 9 year old grand daughter who is currently active in sports and music, will follow in your footsteps. Have a safe trip, enjoy your time away, and may GOD bless you.

We, as a country, send as prayers. As a Trainz Community, we send you strength thru a time of great tragedy. President Obama is correct, this has to stop. Changes regardless of laws, politics, or person views must take place. You niece has her wings. Take Care.

So sorry to hear of your loss, I offer my condolences to you. Dubai, eh? Here in the UK it rarely gets over 10 degrees at the moment! :hehe:

Hi,

As a mother of two girls: 3 and 4, I just cannot imagine the pain and suffering the parents are going through!

My condolences to you and your family!!!

I have pray at my congregation for the souls of the children and the adults!
May their journey to Heaven be a happy one!!!

Ish

My Condolences for your tragic loss, no one should have to go through anything like that, such a pointless waste of young lives.

The reason why I am cancelling all my projects and taking a brake from Trainz for 2 weeks are below

1) My niece was killed in the Connecticut shooting in the school so my family and I are boarding Amtrak Northeast Regional tomorrow 12/17/2012. So I'm kinda sad and depress since Friday. My I been praying none stop for the kids in the elementary school who was killed(including my niece) to make their to their destination(Heaven) safely.

2) On December 21, 2012 (Doomsday 2012 Supposely), I am traveling to Dubai with my Aunt,Cousin, and too friends. So I staying there until January 2, 2012. So hopefully I can go on the metro for a day or too to see how life is in Dubai from all over, and so I can create the whole entire system in Trainz. But I have to pack WARM clothes because Dubai average is around 79-83 degrees until January 15, 2012. Dubai temperatures NEVER get below 75 degrees for Hight temperatures and 57 degrees for lows.

3) I am studying meteorology( the study of weather) so that going to take all my time up. Especially winter 2012-2013 of the the models are having a difficult time with cold air and storms in place to give us snowstorms in the Eastern US (especially East Coast)..

4) Alot of Trainz users take the fun out of trainz and all they say is "Gimme Gimme Gimme this and that" and never be patient when someone is working on a project.

5) I have a LIFE outside of Trainz. Im a 15 year old girl that does alot of activities outside of trainz. I tap dance on Thursday at Philadanco in West Philadelphia, I do crew(Rowing on the water) at my all girl school, I also do wrestling as well trying to be an Professional Wrestler as well. The reason why I'm going to WWE because my older cousin Trish Stratus from WWE DIvas was an 7 time champion and was the best diva in the world. So Im tryna do the same thing and get higher than that though. So yeah.

P.S>

Ill be back in trainz in January sometime,

Sorry about your loss. My best wishes are with you, and those you regard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back