*ATTENTION* ALL MY PROJECTS ARE CANCELLED................HERE THE REASON WHY

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm deeply sorry and saddend for your loss, my thourghts and prayers are with you and your family and I hope the powers that be in the US see sence and throw a total ban of guns like here in the UK...

Deepest condolences

Andy

Im so sorry for your loss my prayers go out to the familes of those killed in the Friday shooting including yours. I hope that everything goes well.
Montanawestren

Wow! you sound so much more than 15. Well I take my hat off to you for being so brave in today's sometimes horrible world. Ignore those who demand, they will never respect your work. Right now I send you warm wishes, to your family and friends as well. Try and enjoy this time that is also tinged with sadness. See you back here in 2013.

1 - Sorry for your loss.
2 - Enjoy your trip though I have never been to Dubai myself.
3 - Not an easy subject anymore, I am still waiting for the predicted colder winter since temps have been wamrer than usualy this time.
4 - Not the only ones, usually best to do most of the work in secret until near completion and either ignore such posts or respond in a polite/funny way.
5 - We all do, it seems sometimes people forget, not just in Trainz. Even outside Trainz I have found people who forget myself and others have a life and things to do. The ones that drive me nuts are the ones who forget the importance of the basics (sleep, food, hygiene). Seeing your list, I don't know how you fit it all in iwth other stuff, I had at times to scale back my interests or re-organize my life.
6 - Say hi to your cousin. A high mark to set for yourself, she is one of the women that had a great career though I sometimes wonder why they put women wrestlers through some of the things they do.

I haven't followed WWE since I was a teen, though I do seem to remember it required as much acting skill as physique.

You're going to get this thread closed for no good reason, y'all. There are better places to argue the point. Let it be.

My sympathies to the OP, and I hope her trip goes well.

Discussion of this extremely sad, senceless, happening, is pointless ... we should all grieve and try to have silent prayers for all those involved.

Last edited:
Good Morning All
I am closing this thread, as it has really gotten out of hand. Please remember that the Code of Conduct does prohibit political discussions. Generally we are fairly forgiving of this, however where this may be hurtful towards other members (as in this case) we will not tolerate it.

Please be considerate of those who are being effected by this tragedy.

Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back