Rolling stock suggestions or wish list

inprr

Thunder Rails Productions
i see that we have a post for locos and scripts, but not the item that makes railroads the real money, rolling stock. so this thread is for that purpose.

the most used cars that SP had during the fall was the Beet hopper car. it looks like a normal hopper from the side but if you were above the car there would be railings about two feet inside from the edge with a supported foot walk. im currently looking for pics or diagrams of this car. SP was know for the train. the only train that i know that can be compared to it is the Beet Express here in Idaho. the time i seen this train in person it literally shook the ground and the noise from all 5 AC4400's was defining to my ears.today they use any standard three or four bay open hopper.

post what you would like to see in trainz for the first time or something that would look better with more detail on it.

like to see some coil cars with the top that comes off to see the steel coil load in side and some real good wood chip cars.

like to see some steel coil cars that has the top come off to see the steel coil load inside and some nice looking wood chip cars.

bnsfreefer.jpg

bnsfttx40ftstack.jpg

And some ATSF and BNSF skins of those awsome 50'6 Box cars and that would probably do it for me.

they pretty good models of both of those already at rrmods

RRMods has the Evans coil cars, but they do not have removable covers. USLW has the Pennsy G41 coil cars, and they have removable covers.

Dave Snow has recently made some nice wood chip hoppers too.

kimo505 said:
>snip<

>snip<

And some ATSF and BNSF skins of those awsome 50'6 Box cars and that would probably do it for me.

Trainz Pro Routes has articulated well cars.

the most used cars that SP had during the fall was the Beet hopper car. it looks like a normal hopper from the side but if you were above the car there would be railings about two feet inside from the edge with a supported foot walk. im currently looking for pics or diagrams of this car. SP was know for the train. the only train that i know that can be compared to it is the Beet Express here in Idaho. the time i seen this train in person it literally shook the ground and the noise from all 5 AC4400's was defining to my ears.today they use any standard three or four bay open hopper.

Look up username mchawkman on the DLS and enjoy. He's got some nice SP beetgons.

Trainz for the masses

Trainz needs more high quality Passenger cars.A nice UP Amour Yellow Streamliner set would be nice climbing the Continental divide on my recently downloaded "Sherman Hill" route(BIG thank you and shout out to Trainz Italia!)A working UP EMD F cab unit would also be way cool.(I know,that's for another thread) Some nice detailed Stainless steel Dome liners in CB&Q,AT&SF.Wabash ect,would also be welcome.My payware dollars are waiting!.........Randy

Last edited:
Back