Page 3 of 72 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Thread: Suggestions for Jointed Rail (Not Locomotives)

My request isn't necessarily what was stated in the OP but I would like to see an updated Dependency section. What I mean by that is when your missing a dependency for one of their locomotives and you go and look in their Dependency section, there is no way to determine exactly what you need. My suggestion is having a picture of the KUID instead of their logo, and the KUID number and name listed below. This would make things a whole lot easier.

Quote Originally Posted by BlakeDooley View Post
    My request isn't necessarily what was stated in the OP but I would like to see an updated Dependency section. What I mean by that is when your missing a dependency for one of their locomotives and you go and look in their Dependency section, there is no way to determine exactly what you need. My suggestion is having a picture of the KUID instead of their logo, and the KUID number and name listed below. This would make things a whole lot easier.
    use the search function and enter the kuid.

I guess I just had to open my eyes a little. Lol

Columbus, Oh USA -by the Weber Connection!

I would love to see JR release some NYC type trilight signals. I believe they are US&S type G?https://www.google.com/search?q=US%2...eg8AkJTpg#i=15
    Check out my Fender Rhodes based, four piece alt. indy psychedelic grunge band Small Movies at http://wearesmallmovies.com/

United States of America, Indiana, Indianapolis

I agree on the NYC signals. On a side note I can`t find any anywhere

Quote Originally Posted by Jokel317 View Post
    There used to be a site by grahamsea (sp) and he had N&W, CSX and the NYC trilights. I am using these now, they are scripted, time consuming and not very bright, unlike JR signals. I could send them over as a cdp file.....I cannot seem to be able to contact theoriginal author but they.were distributed free on the net so I don't see a problem.
    Sorry for the off topic post
    Check out my Fender Rhodes based, four piece alt. indy psychedelic grunge band Small Movies at http://wearesmallmovies.com/

Last edited by REFJR2; July 20th, 2013 at 01:59 AM.

I would like to see new track sounds and coupler slack sound and a script that makes the slamming sound that brakes make when they are applied and the sound when they are released. I think this will create a lot more realism for this game.

Quote Originally Posted by REFJR2 View Post
    only the first one would be valid, the others you posted there dont make much sense and are not found anywhere in the real world. there would not be a need for a signal capable of displaying all of that, it would be on an as-needed basis.

i dont have a single head capable of displaying restricting, but there will be some dual heads that can show more for special use pretty soon. a great deal of what you put up there is already part of the library.

Quote Originally Posted by Jokel317 View Post
    I got some in the works, you can check em out in the screenshot section under the renders topic.

Quote Originally Posted by norfolksouthern37 View Post
    only the first one would be valid, the others you posted there dont make much sense and are not found anywhere in the real world. there would not be a need for a signal capable of displaying all of that, it would be on an as-needed basis.

i dont have a single head capable of displaying restricting, but there will be some dual heads that can show more for special use pretty soon. a great deal of what you put up there is already part of the library.
    or just make the the bottom heads of the signals Green-Amber-Lunar-Red then:

Green-Amber-Lunar-Red
    Green-Amber-Red - Green-Amber-Lunar-Red
    Green-Amber-Red - Blank - Green-Amber-Lunar-Red
    Green-Amber-Red - Green-Amber-Red - Green-Amber-Lunar-Red

But what I am looking for is a signal that can be reconfigured ONLY
    by changing a config txt file (thus the Lunar in all positions)

or through settings when placing the signals in surveyor like grahamsea's signals

for example the Lunar for Restricting and Flashing Red for Stop & Proceed (when without a number board) can be in any position:
    Last edited by REFJR2; July 20th, 2013 at 01:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ryanstrains View Post
    I got some in the works, you can check em out in the screenshot section under the renders topic.
    couldn't find them

United States of America, California, San Jose
    Blog Entries

How about updated passenger cars, zephyr, daylight articulated, super chief, etc. ??? TS12 versions with details.

Make train simulators great again #MTSGA obiter dictum

Blog Entries

More cabeese. The most underlooked thing in North America Trainz versions.
    It's good to be back here...

Default Restricting Aspect

I have an idea regarding the restricting aspect on some of the smart signals. The idea is a user selectable setting in surveyor that allows the signal to go into restricting if it detects that the track ahead is unsignaled. Something to the effect of, "Allow restricting state if line ahead is unsignaled:Yes/No", with default being, "No". Some good uses I can see would be entrances to yards or unsignaled sidings. I mention this because I remember a little discussion a while back about the restricting aspect and thought it could be a useful little addition.
    Cheers,

-trainman184