Suggestions for Jointed Rail (Not Locomotives)

I wonder if it's possible to integrate a signal into the switch. That's pretty much what this is in real life if you think about it.

I found some more information on the DTMF controlled Switch Machines.

http://atbdinc.com/products/

DTMF-Switch-Machine.jpg

They also are used for derails.

d-rail-DTMF.jpg

I would love to see more modern Forestry and dockside buildings and machinery. Tree debarkers, chippers, Ship loading machinery, train loading machinery, ect. The quality of JR's stuff is simply second to none and is absolute go to items for every area I scenic in routes. These items I feel are sorely needed by the community at large.

I'd like a few more customization options for the JR signals, such as approach plates, different bases, and various colored masts/ladders/heads. Everything in the Semaphore and Searchlight pack is plainly painted silver.

A little on the older side.

The older 60 foot standard and high-cube autoparts boxcars from Berwick, Thrall, GSC, Pullman Standard, ACF and home built shops from the 60s thru the early 80s.

NP-1303.jpg

BO-488053.jpg

WP-3761.jpg

gtw384042d14.jpg

CNA-799087.jpg
UP-960870.jpg

EL-68040.jpg

rock532581aga.jpg

DRGW-63887.jpg

CO-410437.jpg

traincatchlorine.jpg

ACF Chlorine Tank Cars built in the 1920's until the 1950's (some even lasted as late as the 1990's)

known owners: Columbia Alkali Corp., Pennsylvania Salt Manufacturing Co., Electro Bleaching Gas Co., Hooker Chemical Co. and E.L. DuPont.

Back