Suggestions for Jointed Rail (Not Locomotives)

Originmal bridge signals looks like this.
I will upload these on DLS.
WearsPrada_5b8ba3e97ff14.jpg

Not sure what you guys are cooking up in terms of routes for the future, but I wouldnt mind a steel modual focusing on a mill like Luekens in Coatesville PA or something like the Cambria Iron Works of Johnstown in the Bethlehem era. Aside from that, I think some quality snow plows and other MoW equipment could also make for an interesting route.

Humm, it seems like I've "lost" the original cars (this are my own reskins), the only original stuff I found on my HD is some textures, but the cars are made by simulatortrain, and they were available (if I remember correctly) at Jointed Rail a long time ago.

hYrjVGy.jpg

CZeRTt9.jpg

5Gevtvt.jpg

// Erik from Sweden

So my suggestion is that you might want to consider digging through your archives and re-releasing some of the older stuff that is good enough as either payware or Club or Freebies. Just a thought.

I thought the Walthers model was a Jointed Rail asset!

Yes these would be great along with an industry assets too to go along with the tank car and the commodity.

Would like to see felix make a few more lines. Yellow dash, white dash, yellow dash/solid to name a few. They work very well for making custom roads.

Also a single lane road to match the JR roads could be helpful too.

DSCF0656-2.jpg

Last edited:
Back