Suggestions for Jointed Rail (Not Locomotives)

1964.1243735613.jpg

I could imagine this for any railroad...

Autorack of open Canadien National in both bi-level and tri-level dark gray available on DLS under kuid numbers kuid2:56063:139330:1 and kuid2:56063:139037:1. Note: Canadien French spelling.

Like to see some of these long tank car varients used to haul non-odorized petroleum. We have a few hundred stored on our line right now.
lrf_IMG_3241_160213-L.jpg

HOMX102063_2015-02-08_Vancouver_WA.jpg

102063-0%20Cour%20Dewitt%20Receiving%20Syracuse%20NY.JPG

Also love this grain elevator (Model and Photo by Pelle Soeburg)

More Concrete Sleeper Track:
7a5369bf1079a34afd564a5d99dd2ca1.jpg

Specifically Im looking for darker ballast. Nice clean new Grey Ballast gets pretty dirty pretty quickly and is often wet around here, and I would wager is elsewhere in the US as well.

I would just be happy if you took the Concrete Sleepers from this :
0ef12b9a534c9972316229cd86a6b516.jpg

And put them on this Ballast:

a8b72b5ba4f1e4439b663931b6b8766d.jpg

I know you guys said you weren't going to visit Track again until after T:ANE release and ya'll got a handle on Procedural Track, so now that T:ANE has been released, is there any word/news on it?

Thanks,
-Falcus

How about some new/updated bulkhead flatcars? The last TANE update made the current ones unusable for some reason and I really liked them, I use them a lot.

This is more of a question than a suggestion, but whenever I search and try to click on the dockside industry pack, the website redirects me to the home page. Is it not available to non-club car members?
Thanks!

It doesn't work for me either and I have Club Car, which is disappointing because it's such a nice industry.

Also, as a suggestion, I think some C420's would be nice. We have the C424's and C425's, but we don't have any long-nose alcos like the C420, RS36, or RSD15. While they would all be great to have, I would prefer the C420 first of all. RS11's would also be welcome.

I know exact replications cannot be made, but the community could use structures of these types:
Loading rack for tanker trucks:

Smaller transload facilities:

Larger transload facilities:

I know JR is busy - but it can't hurt to make a suggestion, right???

I like those ideas rrfose.

Any chance JRs signals will be updated to use RRsignals new scripts?

no.

I can't see any benefit to this. They already have an ongoing signal system that is far more functional and prototypical. Smart Signals are made to work with default signals and trainz ai while improving on the logic of the default trainz system by a great amount. I don't know of any other system that does that. I do not want them to become appearance only with limited function and compatibility.

no.

I can't see any benefit to this. They already have an ongoing signal system that is far more functional and prototypical. Smart Signals are made to work with default signals and trainz ai while improving on the logic of the default trainz system by a great amount. I don't know of any other system that does that. I do not want them to become appearance only with limited function and compatibility.

Well unless I don't know how to use JR's signals properly RRsignals seem to offer more functions for the user.

Back