Suggestions for Jointed Rail (Not Locomotives)

Those crushed glass loads are pretty sharp... LOL Seriously, lot's of good ideas in here.

Going to have to try these glass loads and hopper skins. Are you able to provide more info @Chadd04? If so shoot us an email. Thanks
PM me the email and I can try to answer any questions you have.

DSC_0033a%20CN%20415320.jpg

Illinois Central 40’ Mini Hy-Cube Boxcar
icg79proto.jpg

Illinois Central 50' PS-1 Single Door Boxcar
icg57proto.jpg

Gulf Mobile & Ohio Green 50' PS-1 Boxcar
icg53proto1.jpg

Re: PRLX, GECX patches.

Dudes, why leave that up to Jointed Rail? You can literally patch any locomotive you want in Photoshop.

A lot of great photos of bulkhead flats and box cars, but no explanation as to what the "suggestion for JR, not locomotives" is. Way too many post by a lot of people have no information as to what they are after. It would be nice to provide written information such as: car type, car builder, years built, roads that owned the car. The guys at JR are good, but they are not mind readers.

Regards,

I hope to see a staggered joint bar verison of Wearspradas new track. Also any pictures of the progress of that track? I read somewhere it was gonna have random ties?

For the first time I went to Jointed Rail looking for some hi detail rolling stock. I found their Steam/Transition Era page. I was very happy with what I found. The box cars and coal hoppers were top notch. However, I found it odd that two major coal carriers were left out of the coal hopper pack...Lehigh Valley and the DL&W. My suggestion is to make a anthracite rolling stock pack, Include rolling stock from LV, DL&W, Erie, CNJ, D&H, PRR, Reading and NYO&W. This pack could have more transition era boxcars, flat cars as well as coal hoppers and gondolas. I know I would probably use this pack exclusively on my routes.[h=1][/h]

Perhaps we could get a little portable wheelchair lift similar to this one? Would be a great detail to add to various stations along any route. (Photo not mine, though I have operated one exactly like it)

Portable-Manual-Wheelchair-Lift.jpg

With the recent demise of the Missabe Rod website, how about some DM&IR ore cars? or DM&IR equipment in general, for that matter.

Can I suggest about the logging equipment like the disconnects & Skeleton log cars? There's also geared logging locomotives like the shay, climax, & heisler which is rare now days. I said that because I'm from a town that started as a logging camp.

Back