Suggestions for Jointed Rail (Not Locomotives)

I'd love to see JR make a procedural track or two.

I love everything about the various JR tracks I have as the look very realistic for US railroads.
- Nice ballast textures
- rail colors,
- realistic tie spacing /plates.

On the other hand I really like that procedural track.
- has moving points that you can see
- automatic frogs and check rails (No more meticulously placing hundreds of frog rails on every turnout)
- ties at turnouts stay straight and automatically scale instead of overlapping with adjacent ties

The current procedural track offerings don't quite do it for me as far as a realistic US track look goes.
I wish we could combine the two and we'll have a fantastic looking procedural track for north america.

Example: top three are TANE Jarrah, LRW, Protrack procedural tracks. Bottom is a classic JR track:
41793232414_2406d03b08_b.jpg

I love everything about the various JR tracks I have as the look very realistic for US railroads.
- Nice ballast textures
- rail colors,

- automatic frogs and check rails (No more meticulously placing hundreds of frog rails on every turnout)
- ties at turnouts stay straight and automatically scale instead of overlapping with adjacent ties

The current procedural track offerings don't quite do it for me as far as a realistic US track look goes.
I wish we could combine the two and we'll have a fantastic looking procedural track for north america.

I agree completely. It would be a lot of work for the guys at JR, but it'll be really good to have procedural JR track.

- Nice ballast textures
- rail colors,

Example: top three are TANE Jarrah, LRW, Protrack procedural tracks. Bottom is a classic JR track:

Would love to see this as well. Even make it payware. Would well be worth the price.

Hi Jr a few more skins of FMC Box cars
Triple-Train-Hump-Day-Scranton-Pa-8-19-2015-104.jpg

photo-mec31856-1-2003-05-03-slr.JPG

JR i know u have already did a FMC box car PAN AM MEC graffiti skin, I would like to see a clean skin version like the one below.
photo-mec32134-2005-07-01-slr.JPG

Last edited:
Maybe a new seaport like the one made for TRS2006? I forget the name/author but its the one with the cruise ship docked at the wharf platform.

Maybe a new seaport like the one made for TRS2006? I forget the name/author but its the one with the cruise ship docked at the wharf platform.

I think it may be vulcan. He also did some ferries, one of which is included in the Bidye Traction Railroad included in Tane Deluxe.

I'd like to see some interactive industries for commodities such as gravel, sand, cement, rubber, fruit, general goods, sugar, coffee, paint, LPG, and anything else that can be thought of that I can't remember at this moment in time.

I'd like to see these type of signals in the 04, 05, 06, and 08 format with b-directional headings with overhead signal cantilevers for one, two, three, and four tracks that can regulate traffic in one, two, or multiple directions with the signal bridge that has support beams to climb up and down on just one side of the structure and on both sides if possible.
Caltrain_CP-BART-sb-mast-angle.jpg

Semi articulated well cars would be amazing, BNSF and UP use them on trash trains here in Washington state and I've always wanted to be able to model these trains with the correct well cars.

Back