Suggestions for Jointed Rail (Not Locomotives)

what about this old gp9 (Hamilton Yard Ontario)

IMG_1604.JPG

These CGFX ex Tropicana Reefers are kind of neat looking.
IMG_5598_2.jpg

CGFX_230_exTropicana_Wendell_ID.JPG

It would also be nice to see these MWCX ex BN cars used to haul cotton seed.
mwcx_gondola_101458-L.jpg

19872711490_625fbf89db_b.jpg

Fantastic job on the latest release, especially on the GN 45s!

I have posted about this before, but it would be great to see more caboose models in the game. I try to run as “accurate” a train as possible, and not having the corresponding fallen flag caboose to the locomotives running up front is a key missing piece in my opinion. I am probably in the minority on this, but I would pay for accurate, era-specific cabooses of JR quality. A great start would be the ICC cabooses, and like that meme, you can shut up and take my money :D

gn-x115s12.jpg

Fantastic job on the latest release, especially on the GN 45s!

I have posted about this before, but it would be great to see more caboose models in the game. I try to run as “accurate” a train as possible, and not having the corresponding fallen flag caboose to the locomotives running up front is a key missing piece in my opinion. I am probably in the minority on this, but I would pay for accurate, era-specific cabooses of JR quality. A great start would be the ICC cabooses, and like that meme, you can shut up and take my money :D

I have always been amazed at the lack of different models of cabooses in Trainz. The caboose was often tailored for each line's needs and likes and therefore were often unique even though they were from the same manufacturer. I too would pay for some first class models.

I have always been amazed at the lack of different models of cabooses in Trainz. The caboose was often tailored for each line's needs and likes and therefore were often unique even though they were from the same manufacturer. I too would pay for some first class models.

Agreed. Road specific cabooses with appropriate details are needed. I would gladly pay the same price as an engine to get that level of accuracy and quality. Perhaps a 2 pack with different variations.

Agreed. Road specific cabooses with appropriate details are needed. I would gladly pay the same price as an engine to get that level of accuracy and quality. Perhaps a 2 pack with different variations.

Same here. I'd pay good money for some new cabeese for our railroads, but that won't stop me from making my own!

These cars were EVERYWHERE back in the day. I believe SP/SSW had over 5,000 of these cars split between the different class subtypes.
SP%20242946.jpg

Back