Suggestions for Jointed Rail (Not Locomotives)

s-l1000.jpg
bn048.JPG

It'd be neat if we could get gantries to go along with the Hall Semaphores and H-Style Searchlight signals, as well as corresponding gantry versions of said signals. Kinda sucks that we haven't gotten those yet, considering they're good for tight spaces where ground signals don't really fit.

More specialty trainz!

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

I love leaving these things sitting on sidings as scenery for sessions or having them passing consists. :D

Last edited:
We get loads of these aluminum billets on our railroad, would love to see them made for JR 73ft centerbeams.
TTZX-857087.jpg

Maybe a some Woodchip Loaders JR

They have some already.

<kuid:175455:1101409> JR Woodchips loading chute (scripted)
<kuid:175455:101545> JR BN Woodchips Co.
<kuid:175455:100883> JR Woodchips Plant
<kuid:200687:120011> JR Dumpster Woodchips

So i posted a few weeks ago requesting Gantry versions of the new Searchlight Signals released a while ago. I did some looking around in the Mesh Library the assets use and found this:

6ydOQCT.png

Apparently there are three signal gantries in the mesh library as well. I had to create my own track object asset just to put it in-game though. It'd be nice if we could see these gantries (as well as actual gantry versions of the newer Searchlights) released to the public.

So i posted a few weeks ago requesting Gantry versions of the new Searchlight Signals released a while ago. I did some looking around in the Mesh Library the assets use and found this:

6ydOQCT.png

Apparently there are three signal gantries in the mesh library as well. I had to create my own track object asset just to put it in-game though. It'd be nice if we could see these gantries (as well as actual gantry versions of the newer Searchlights) released to the public.

I agree. (10 character limit)

Back