A Day in The Life

JohnnyC1

Pioneer Valley RR
This is not supposed to happen.
1. I was positioning some cars to a PL industry tack and I issued a "Drive To" command, the loco positioned the cars at the unload track, surprise #1, as I was occupied with another project, I did not immediately reposition and uncouple the cars. Surprise #2, when I got back to my cars they had already been filled! Not supposed to happen on a PL track.
2. Same engine, uncoupled and coupled to a new empty consist using the following Driver Commands: couple to XXX car, drive to industry track, uncouple cars and couple to a different consist, doing the same repetitive task. The picture below shows drive to industry track.
3 What followed is a whole different ballgame! When the uncouple command was executed the cars acted as if they were kicked and flew off the end of the grid somewhere in Never-land! Do you think this would have happened if I was humping a cut of cars, #%$^$% no! Not even going to try to duplicate it! But I bet you next time I AI to a industry track and uncouple, I'll set the hand brake.:(

John

guess.jpg

Back