NS 6920

Status
Not open for further replies.

dej

DL Engineer
Hey JR Team, I was curious to know if there was any consideration to do the NS #6920? I know myself and a lot of others would love to have that from your great content creators! Just a thought lol.

P. S.
If this is in the wrong place feel free to move to the proper forum!

Someone else made a SD60E, and did a version of it in NS 6920's scheme. It's been shown in a lot of screenshots, and should be released at some point. That's all I know about it.

Released on Jointed Rail?

No, no set release date or where it will be... Might as well get in line and wait like the rest of us.... The model was made by ATSF854, but no use pestering him for it, you ain't gonna get it...

And you can somehow have it?

i love how some of you guys get all mad when someone makes thing for them self and their friends, lol yes i can have it and so can a hand full of others, no we will not give it out, so stop complaining, don't covet thy neighbor's goods.

i love how some of you guys get all mad when someone makes thing for them self and their friends, lol yes i can have it and so can a hand full of others, no we will not give it out, so stop complaining, don't covet thy neighbor's goods.

I love it how I was told I was going to help test this stuff yet I never got to touch any of it...

There's no sense in fighting over a locomotive that we can all do without.
If we can do without a locomotive honoring our veterans, then why does Jointed Rail have a Union Pacific SD40-2 that was painted to honor the veterans of Operation Desert Storm? (No offense JointedRail) I'm only pointing this out is because SD60E #6920 honors our veterans, the Union Pacific SD40-2 honors the veterans of Operation Desert Storm.

If we can do without a locomotive honoring our veterans, then why does Jointed Rail have a Union Pacific SD40-2 that was painted to honor the veterans of Operation Desert Storm? (No offense JointedRail) I'm only pointing this out is because SD60E #6920 honors our veterans, the Union Pacific SD40-2 honors the veterans of Operation Desert Storm.
technically you can do without this whole game, you don't NEED it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back