POLL: Favorite Class I freight railroad?

Blutorse4792

Now T:ANE I can get into
BNSF Railway
Canadian National Railway
Canadian Pacific Railway
CSX Transportation
Ferromex
Kansas City Southern Railway
Norfolk Southern Railway
Union Pacific Railroad

It's a tough call between UP and CP for me, but I think I'm gonna go for the latter.

I see a greater variety of equipment on the Canadian Pacific, and it's the "descendant" of two of my favorite fallen-flags, whereas the UP is just one. That being said, I do like the Union Pacific a lot, and I see it much more frequently.

Norfolk Southern is my favorite. From its equipment from the past/present/future, To the 30th Anniversary Heritage Units. Mine will always be Norfolk Southern.

It's Norfolk Southern for me too. Well, actually #1 is the Southern Railway; it was a Class 1, too. (The word present isn't in the title of this thread.)

A tie between BNSF and UP. BNSF because they absorbed Sante Fe, and UP because they absorbed SP.

I still dont like UP for doing that......

For me its a 4 way tie between Canadian National, Canadian Pacific, CSX Transportation, and Norfolk Southern.

Norfolk Southern for me because that is what I was raised on. My dad is a retired engineer on the NS, he started on the NKP a long time ago lol.

Defintely BNSF in the present, but for Class I of the past, it would be Great Northern. :cool:

Back