So Many Dumb Ways To Die

This was launched by our local train network operator, after a truck and a train collided and killed one person. It went absolutely viral, to say the least lol

Jamie

Frogpipe-Thanks for the MST3K clip! It's a hoot. Although the original was pretty good also. There was a lot of 50's power.

Frogpipe-Thanks for the MST3K clip! It's a hoot. Although the original was pretty good also. There was a lot of 50's power.

The original, like our older safety videos, is to the point and bluntly so. Why do they have to dumb things down and make them cute and funny today?

John

The original, like our older safety videos, is to the point and bluntly so. Why do they have to dumb things down and make them cute and funny today?

John

Because it's "boring" to some people. It's not fun, it doesn't make you sing and it's not a jingle. I enjoyed the original for those reasons.

I see that someone posted an hour long loop; doesn't that negate the "not wanting to die" part?

I have just watched this video and enjoyed it
About 2 years a go a good mate of mine was driving a 4wd on the way home from work and came upto a RRcrossing and did not stop and was hit by a coal train
He survived but spent one year in hospital to recoop
I now roll slowly up to RR crossings and well stop and look
We all need to do this because it ruins A LOT OF LIVES not just our own
So remember that its not just your life that id involved
chris sullivan

Back