Missing fans and wipers on CSX GP38-2 freeware product

neffam3

please help me, i want to use this loco so bad. if you have a link other than that one video something website please help

Check your email. I sent you the files you were missing. We do not sit here 24/7 waiting for emails to pop up and unfortunately we cant answer them all within 10 minutes.

Thank you so much. I might start liking you service again. Btw I love you guyses products and they are indeed high qualety

I might start liking you service again.

Wow. What high praise. Over a freeware locomotive. Ever heard of "You get what you pay for?" You paid NOTHING. Jointed Rail GIVES their freeware away out of the kindness of their hearts. And you have the GALL to be that snarky???? Enjoy your locomotive.

His Profile says student, but he says he's a sniper - in CoD maybe...

Sick of pigs, most Freeware creators may get back to you in weeks or months, and you complain because it's not instant...

Jamie

Story of my life...... I work a regular job too, for me JR isnt a full time gig so when i can reply to things I do, heck you guys even get support when im at work hehe. Cant please em all....

Story of my life...... I work a regular job too, for me JR isnt a full time gig so when i can reply to things I do, heck you guys even get support when im at work hehe. Cant please em all....

Even for you guys, who get paid for what you do, this is still a hobby...... it is amazing what the requirements of real life are when you have a real life!! Once again, the "come home at 4am after working all night" got the best of me with the hostile reply, but it still chapped me that he took that attitude. Sure, if I bought one of your locos and it didn't work, I'd be a little irked, but to cop an attitude for a freebie??? Come on!!! And I'm sure it was probably an issue that could have been resolved by downloading the appropriate dependency pack from your site too.

I feel for you, Kevin, because as the "customer support guy", you TRULY have a thankless job. Keep up the great work.....

Even for you guys, who get paid for what you do, this is still a hobby...... it is amazing what the requirements of real life are when you have a real life!! Once again, the "come home at 4am after working all night" got the best of me with the hostile reply, but it still chapped me that he took that attitude. Sure, if I bought one of your locos and it didn't work, I'd be a little irked, but to cop an attitude for a freebie??? Come on!!! And I'm sure it was probably an issue that could have been resolved by downloading the appropriate dependency pack from your site too.

I feel for you, Kevin, because as the "customer support guy", you TRULY have a thankless job. Keep up the great work.....

Some people are just jerks, and they probably irritate everyone they come in contact with every day of their lives.

. . . irritate everyone they come in contact with every day of their lives.
I've been irritating my mom for over twenty two years, and just now the grey hairs are appearing. My dad's hair has been completely grey for a few years.

In defense of the young sniper, I notice his sentence construction and mastery of the language is dubious at best. I am assuming he tried to say something much nicer than what he actually expressed, especially given his last sentence.

Every time I email you about trouble you are very nice and really frigging quick, Don't let that comment bother you. You were so quick I thought JR got rid of you and some how went automated. Thanks again for helping me on the few times I have problems with anything with JR Kevin! Your the best!

Back