Road Number Problems (TS12)

ThePoliceman009

Boring person
On some of Jointed Rail's older locomotives and rolling stock, I have seen that the road numbers do not appear anywhere on the locomotives. They are not faulty and do not have warnings (Except that dumb Thumbnail warning). What is wrong? They seem to appear TS2009.

It depends on whether the assets have been modified using CCP or not (CCP = Content Creator Plus). If they have, they need to be re-downloaded.

Shane

This is on some of the older bits that CCP will affect it, not so much the newer ones. I have noticed occasionally TS12 will randomly faulty tag things but a right click and a view errors/warnings check will let it figure out that its OK and proceed to work from there. The only other but i could suggest would be to delete the ARN library and reinstall just that.

IF that does not work an Extended Database Repair may be a good idea as well.

Ah yeah.....forgot about the built in part into TS12 as your right that makes it sort of impossible to delete.

Try running the extended database repair first then to see if that helps out.

-In CMP, if the ARN Library ends in kuid2:xxxxxx:xxxxx:127, I would back it up, save it as a .cdp, then delete it.

-Joe

Also, when I change the horn on the locos the auto numbering does not work and you cant add a road number when creating a session. How do I fix this?

You probably edited the items in CCP ( content creator plus). In most cases this breaks the ARN on some of our items. which im betting it did in this case. Only way we suggest if you want to change horns is to do it in the config file. Only way now to really get things working again is delete and reinstall the problem loco.

-In CMP, if the ARN Library ends in kuid2:xxxxxx:xxxxx:127, I would back it up, save it as a .cdp, then delete it.

-Joe

You probably edited the items in CCP ( content creator plus). In most cases this breaks the ARN on some of our items. which im betting it did in this case. Only way we suggest if you want to change horns is to do it in the config file. Only way now to really get things working again is delete and reinstall the problem loco.
Ah. I have been updating the build numbers of the old locos using CCP. That was my problem. I guess case is closed!
Unless if it doesn't work...

Back