Problems already?

jarhead2861

My dad got me a Trainz Simulator MAC at peachmac in Georgia. I got home and opened up my macbook to copy Trainz into my applications. Everything fine but when I hit start trainz start button it asked me for the product key. I looked at my manual for the product key and it said, "normally if it was a dvd version the key was on the back of the manual. It wasn't and it was a dvd version. I already filled in a ticket. I tried getting help from folks and that didn't work out well. I really want to play that game. Help from anyone? Thanks! Jared:(

If it's not there, Helpdesk need to know. Use the Helpdesk button above, login to that site (using the same details as you do here), then submit a new ticket to the Orders and Shop department - if you have an order number from N3V, include it where stated.

Shane

I don't think the N3V Helpdesk can be of any use, as stated in the original post it was bought from Peachmac.
N3V will not have any record of your purchase so can't validate it. You will probably need to contact the place it was bought from.

They may not do, but they may have had similar issues regarding that distributor, so they can check them.

I agree that the place it was bought from should be able to help though.

Shane

I don't think the N3V Helpdesk can be of any use, as stated in the original post it was bought from Peachmac.
N3V will not have any record of your purchase so can't validate it. You will probably need to contact the place it was bought from.

This may not be correct either. I remember way, way back there was an issue with TRS2004 with missing cd-keys from the packages sold by Mercom Software. Auran, at the time, supplied the missing keys and people were up and running.

His best bet I think maybe to contact N3V anyway and let them sort this out since Peachmac is probably one of their distributors.

John

Back