Train crew question

Firefighterdan

343 NEVER FORGET
If I knew how to move this guy over, I could have a two man crew running my Dash 9's. Can he be moved or do I need to just stick with the default Auran guy?
Firefighterdan_20121117_0000.jpg

The two man crew is made for RRmods early models. You need to use RRMODS 50 series crew. I think it came with the GP50s.

Jeff

I know for sure that the 50 series crew fits just fine. I would show you but I cant get photobucket to work for me today.

Jeff

Not a problem Dan. I like to view the train from both the inside and outside and it just looks better when you see two crew members.

Jeff

Hey, Dan, my brother firefighter,

Where exactly in RRMods did you get the two man crew? I was also wondering how to install a conductor onto these great Dash 9's
I have never seen a road unit that had just ONE crew member and I am a stickler for detail so one man crews always rubbed me the wrong way.

Thanks Dan. Keep your head down.

Claude

Hey there brother Claude, I emailed Joe over at RRMods and he sent me a link for it. I purchased a payware loco from him before I asked so I do not know if that helped get it or not. Stay low brother, Danny

Back