Conrail SD60M JointedRail

Status
Not open for further replies.

cvffan113

Remind me if this is in the wrong thread, but...
I went on a Wayback archive quest to JointedRail, And found their oldest payware (probably): Conrail SD60M
It is a very old payware locomotive.
It will eventually go to freeware when or if JR thinks of the right time to put it on the freeware list.
The SD60M will probably not go to freeware in the future.

I went on a Wayback archive quest to JointedRail, And found their oldest payware (probably): Conrail SD60M

I thought their first payware was SOO SD60's

It is a very old payware locomotive.

JR has been around since late '08 I think(?)

It will eventually go to freeware when or if JR thinks of the right time to put it on the freeware list.

Who knows? It's JR's choice.

The SD60M will probably not go to freeware in the future.

It will eventually go to freeware, then you say will probably not go to freeware? Hmmm. Still, at least you spelt things correctly

Jamie

JR's very first payware model was the standard cab CR SD60 locomotive. I remember trying to get it around the same time the revised F7's came out.

My top 3 JR payware locomotives that could go to freeware in the future:
BN C30-7
CR SD60
CR SD60M
couple simple instructions, Open mouth, Insert hands, bite down (hard) this will save the forums from posts that are for lack of a better word noobish. Please, for the love of all women in the world don't post crap posts about you wanting JR (or any other payware site) to make payware freeware. In the spirit of Thanksgiving (though it should be applied all year) Be thankful for what they've given you as freeware, quit gimmie'ing, get a job, and go pay for it with your new found money.

couple simple instructions, Open mouth, Insert hands, bite down (hard) this will save the forums from posts that are for lack of a better word noobish. Please, for the love of all women in the world don't post crap posts about you wanting JR (or any other payware site) to make payware freeware. In the spirit of Thanksgiving (though it should be applied all year) Be thankful for what they've given you as freeware, quit gimmie'ing, get a job, and go pay for it with your new found money.

LOL....well said!

Top JR thing that could go freeware:

BNSF Dash 9's.

They COULD go freeware, but since they were just released, I'd say that's highly unlikely..... pigs COULD fly, too, but unfortunately, gravity and a lack of wings make that rather unlikely, too.

But it COULD happen. I'm just saying.

I'm starting to think I need to not get on the forums at 4am after I've worked all night. I'm tired and seem to make snarky posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back