Central Valley CA

Nice! I take it there were no issues installing this?

Also.... since that is branchline rail, sure you want to destroy it running six-axle power over it? :p

Thank you xawery!

Regards,
MSP
I had to edit a config file since i have older revision of engine sound library installed on my system (i'm using TS10 as a primary trainz installation). It should work straight out of the box in TS12. Thank you. This a really great model.

Are you still working on your SP Sd7? U-boats looks great but they are a bit overkill for a run-down branchline (track is already falling apart :p).

653597a971fc73f54da7954146c47d7c.jpg

I am really liking the route... makes me want to step outside and try to compare it to whats around me. :D

Reminds me of Tulare a bit....

OK and I've been offline for awhile but the BNSF Central Valley is STILL coming. Bakersfield to Fresno and yes I'm proud to say I don't know when it will be done but its is very managable and sessions are working great. I look forward to this route because of the time period. My route will also have the SJVR line so this excites me as the interchange traffic from BNSF with UP in Fresno CA can make some great multi-player sessions.

Cheers for now and pics.

Fargo Ave north of Hanford.

williamb73201212140013.jpg

The different crop field colors just really bring out that BNSF orange!
williamb73201212140007.jpg

williamb73201212140006.jpg

Here just north of Hanford a loaded Eastbound Ethenol Train heads for Bakersfield With a meet at Sherly.

williamb73201212140008.jpg

The City of Hanford is coming along! Just north we see a route with 5000m crop fields! Time for a new graphics card... eek!
williamb73201212140010.jpg

At Sherly we can see a walnut orchard being taken down.

williamb73201212140004.jpg

OK and I've been offline for awhile but the BNSF Central Valley is STILL coming. Bakersfield to Fresno and yes I'm proud to say I don't know when it will be done but its is very managable and sessions are working great. I look forward to this route because of the time period. My route will also have the SJVR line so this excites me as the interchange traffic from BNSF with UP in Fresno CA can make some great multi-player sessions.

Cheers for now and pics.

Fargo Ave north of Hanford.

The different crop field colors just really bring out that BNSF orange!

Here just north of Hanford a loaded Eastbound Ethenol Train heads for Bakersfield With a meet at Sherly.

The City of Hanford is coming along! Just north we see a route with 5000m crop fields! Time for a new graphics card... eek!

At Sherly we can see a walnut orchard being taken down.

We are going to end up with three BNSF Bakersfield Subs!

I've been working on one myself,and so has someone else.... :D

It seems as though your much further along than me. :) And I have to say, your's is looking great, really great! I assume your including the Amtrak Stations?

Back