Yard Guide Help

bbreslow

I was hoping someone can help me. A couple of years ago I had been using Mr. Den's Yard Guide but have sinced changed computers and upgraded to TRS2012. I downloaded the Yard Guide, but can't find the instruction PDF file anywhere on my hard drive. Does anyone have a valid link to where I can get the instructions or if someone can just send me a copy? Either way would be a big help. One other quick question; where would the CMP be storing any PDF or text files that come with content?

Barry

The yard guide is is on the DLS under this kuid 141417:60079 the download should contain the PDF file. Once you have downloaded the asset find it in Content Manager and right click on it and 'Open for Edit' in Explorer. This wil open the asset in a new window where you will see a series of folders and the config text file etc. The PDF guide should be here for you. Right click on the PDF icon and select 'copy' then go to your desktop or documents folder and click 'paste' to put a copy of the PDF in a place where you can just open it up without having to go through the above process via Content Manager. This should also answer your second point. All PDF's and help files that come downloaded with assets will be in the asset folder once you open them for edit in explorer. Just remember to right click and select 'Commit' with your open assets after you have finished copying out the files that you want

Regards, Andy

Back