HOW TO: Trouble accessing Amtrak Trainz Group

PerRock

Moderator - Read the CoC!
For those of you experiencing problems connecting to the Amtrak Trainz Group website, this is for you.

Our free domain service for the URL: www.amtraktrainz.co.cc has shut down. Our website is still up and running, you just need to update your bookmarks.

You can access our website at:
www.amtraktrainz.com

I am aware also that Trainz Commuter Rail uses the same domain service and so you will probably have problems access their site as well. They should provide information on their status some time.
You can get to TCR by following this link: http://w11.zetaboards.com/Trainz_Commuter_Rail/site/

peter

Last edited:
I know this is an old thread, but where can I download the session. I don't see the link anywhere. Also if you need locos for a freeware version, SPorBust/N8PHU have some great ones on the DLS.

I presume you are talking about the SBCX route. The route & the session are all included in one download, per the description on the page. As for stuff for another session, that isn't up to me. the SPORBUST stuff is getting pretty old, likelyhood is that if a new session is made, it'll use more up-to-date content.

peter

Back