Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 412131415 LastLast

Thread: Northeast Corridor Washington-Boston Screenshots; Large pics and maybe videos!!

malikrthr

Very cool train action on the Northeast Corridor Flusi737.
    Thanks

applegathc

I like freight trains.....
    LOL me too....more than passenger normally, but not on the NEC

My favourite types of run throughs are when the pass train overtakes a freighter or slower service

I think freight trains would mix it up a bit Felix, otherwise it's a monotony of the same consists over and over
    I agree with the first one, but the 'slower services' are normally commuter trains on the NEC, freight trains are rare due to the heavy amount of passenger train traffic and the tracks that are mostly owned by Amtrak itself (so no priority for NS, CSX...). It also would be possible to add them to certain parts of the route, but think about adding them everywhere, + having to setup them as AI traffic etc. Even just one AI train in Trainz normally causes problems, and imagine 50+ of them (not to mention the needed PC Specs for that). And...'monotony' - lol. More like 'nothing' - due to the FPS i added no trains at all...so basically one runs 430 miles without seeing any traffic except his own for now. That's even more boring...but what can i do :/ One reason why i do not drive on this line anyway....

susanaes

Just wondering was your route ever released? And sorry if this question been asked already but do you plan on going pSt DC to like Lynchburg or like Newport News?
    A.) It was released to certain people that i consider 'friends', and that also have the needed content for it. Due to the large amount of dependencies (4500+ as of today for both parts), it IS impossible to release to the public. One can literally do nothing with the route file alone. And sharing it including the dependencies is not allowed - and no, sorry but i am not going to sit on my PC the next 4 years asking for permission for every single damn tie or tree. No...just no. Thats not my job. I want fun when i come home from work, not that. Helping about 15 people to locate dependencies is ok for me (was...now i dont even have the time to do this for 3 ppl at all), but 100+?

B.) It once was planned, but i now have a job, and that makes it simply impossible.

Regards, a nice day, etc

Felix

Last edited by flusi737; January 15th, 2015 at 01:13 PM.
    - The BackShop -
    Route/DEM Department

AZ Market building is private and is it possible to download the DLC. I really like me ..:-) Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DMiloslav View Post
    AZ Market building is private ....
    Ahh....yap. I guess thats a perfect example to show you all WHY it is not possible to release this route to the public ;-)
    Last edited by flusi737; January 17th, 2015 at 07:41 AM.
    - The BackShop -
    Route/DEM Department

I'm sorry .. I do not understand a bit what I did wrong, my question is given as a bad example.

Excuse my English.

I'm sorry .. I do not understand a bit what I did wrong, my question is given as a bad example.

Excuse my English.
    No haha, no problem. you did completely nothing wrong

-> From what i understood, you wanted to tell me that the AZ/AS market building is a private object, correct? Or did i understand something wrong? I dont know what you meant with DLC though :/ sorry

It is just an example for that MOST of what i used is private and people dont want it to be shared, so basically it is useless to give out the route due to that fact.

Felix
    - The BackShop -
    Route/DEM Department

There was an error. I was wondering if the object can be downloaded somewhere, because I like it and I'd like to be in Spokane or is it private and get it is impossible for me. Míla

There was an error. I was wondering if the object can be downloaded somewhere, because I like it and I'd like to be in Spokane or is it private and get it is impossible for me. Míla
    Hm okay...wasnt able to get that out of your first post. I also have no idea whether the building is available or not, because i can not tell from what page i downloaded it. Maybe some russian one....

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _____________________________________

Metroliner leaving Washington D.C.

- The BackShop -
    Route/DEM Department

- The BackShop -
    Route/DEM Department

Blog Entries

wow, i just cant get over how awesome this route looks. i really like the detailing you put into this, its just awesome.
    Smooth ride on the Northeast Corridor?? In what universe? LOL

United States of America, Connecticut, Storrs

I stand by my past comments - the enormity and detail of this route surpasses even the infamous UMR.
    System Model: HP Pavilion dm4t-2100
    TS12SP1HF4, build 61388 (clean & dirty)

Thanks guys!! I dont think its better than the UMR though, but well, i appreciate the compliment

Edit:
    Locked on request of the OP.
    Last edited by oknotsen; January 31st, 2018 at 07:19 AM.
    - The BackShop -
    Route/DEM Department

3 years old but I wanted to comment that his route is probably vaporware now. Nobody is getting it. We might as well move along now. There is Perryville to DC on the DLS as well as the built in Philly-Wilmington. For Philly to NY, and NY to New Haven there are two excellent routes on Train Sim by Dovetail. Someone is working on New Haven to Boston.

Yes, 3 years and you are still as annoying as before. Congratulations on bumping a thread with crap for no d@mn reason.

Byebye rw

BTW: You are one of the bigger reasons why i never shared it
    Last edited by flusi737; January 31st, 2018 at 05:52 AM.
    - The BackShop -
    Route/DEM Department

United States of America, New Jersey, Old Bridge

LOL! Vaporware from the beginning I think. I recall this quite vividly actually. Too bad since this route definitely looked promising and details what for me is quite a bit of local trackage. Would have been nice to actually run it. Oh well.

Yep, call it what you want. I knew you didn't just want to be nice when sending that email to me a few days ago asking for stuff. You guys are always trying to get things that don't belong to you, and i'm really tired of it after all those years now.

I owe you nothing. I do this for me, and my friends. Not you. Yes, the NEC was finished. And yes, i'm actually redoing it the 4th time now. And i also own all of the connyxy's stuff you were asking for. But thats none of your business and it wont be shared. Period!
    Last edited by flusi737; January 31st, 2018 at 07:04 AM.
    - The BackShop -
    Route/DEM Department