Northeast Corridor Washington-Boston Screenshots; Large pics and maybe videos!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
There was an error. I was wondering if the object can be downloaded somewhere, because I like it and I'd like to be in Spokane or is it private and get it is impossible for me. Míla

There was an error. I was wondering if the object can be downloaded somewhere, because I like it and I'd like to be in Spokane or is it private and get it is impossible for me. Míla

Hm okay...wasnt able to get that out of your first post. I also have no idea whether the building is available or not, because i can not tell from what page i downloaded it. Maybe some russian one....

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Metroliner leaving Washington D.C.

Thanks guys!! :D I dont think its better than the UMR though, but well, i appreciate the compliment :)

Edit:
Locked on request of the OP.

Last edited by a moderator:
3 years old but I wanted to comment that his route is probably vaporware now. Nobody is getting it. We might as well move along now. There is Perryville to DC on the DLS as well as the built in Philly-Wilmington. For Philly to NY, and NY to New Haven there are two excellent routes on Train Sim by Dovetail. Someone is working on New Haven to Boston.

Yes, 3 years and you are still as annoying as before. Congratulations on bumping a thread with crap for no d@mn reason.

Byebye rw

BTW: You are one of the bigger reasons why i never shared it :)

Last edited:
LOL! Vaporware from the beginning I think. I recall this quite vividly actually. Too bad since this route definitely looked promising and details what for me is quite a bit of local trackage. Would have been nice to actually run it. Oh well.

Yep, call it what you want. I knew you didn't just want to be nice when sending that email to me a few days ago asking for stuff. You guys are always trying to get things that don't belong to you, and i'm really tired of it after all those years now.

I owe you nothing. I do this for me, and my friends. Not you. Yes, the NEC was finished. And yes, i'm actually redoing it the 4th time now. And i also own all of the connyxy's stuff you were asking for. But thats none of your business and it wont be shared. Period!

Last edited:
You crack me up kid. Conny's stuff is freely available and like most others, I have it as well minus a reskin. Also, I couldn't care less what you do or don't do with your route. You clearly had zero intent on publishing this route, or anything else from the very beginning. Just refer to your previous posts in this thread. Don't cry because people call it vaporware when that is EXACTLY what it is. And yes Felix, my e-mail was me being nice, saying hi, and seeing if you were still into Trainz. And it was you, not me, who obviously lied in your response to that e-mail. So, build your route and have fun. Just don't whine like a bitch when people state the obvious.

Gonna close this before you guys get into a start really breaking the CoC. It's a really old thread that probably didn't need to be bumped.

Felix: PM a mod if you want to post new screenshots here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back