Almost all JR stuff gone faulty

tweetsieguy

Sic Semper Tyrannis
Okay so I installed the dash 9's and then suddenly after I commit the engines almost all of my Jointed rail stuff went faulty has this happened to anyone else before and if there is a way to fix it please help me thanks!, Tweetsieguy

What Mick said above is possibly your culprit here. Make sure youve grabbed the latest train FX library and make sure its not open for edit in content manager either.

I installed the Dash 9s myself last night just like a normal user and did not have a faulty issue with any of our other bits in TS12. Oddly enough I didnt yet have the cab or an updated Train FX library so i actually followed the same process a normal user would here.

A few times quite alot of my JR content has gone "faulty"after installing some content, ive found that for some reason it makes these assets faulty when their actually not. If the above solutions dont work then just try highlighting the ones u believe not to be faulty in CMP and go "view errors and warnings" with mine it just came up as no errors and went back to working again.

Here are some pics of the newly updated cement plant .. in the loading dock area

mikelj001_20121113_0014.jpg

mikelj001_20121113_0001.jpg

mikelj001_20121105_0003.jpg

Back