Jointed Rail - New Releases 11/13/12 CLUB CAR DASH 9's!

jointedrail

Official N3V DLC Partners
Club Car members only, in the Club Car early release section are our brand new DASH 9 series engines. This come complete with custom cabs and loaded with new features. Below are the first 3 available now to Club Car members only. General Public release will follow in the next several days.

PLEASE MAKE SURE TO GET THE NEW TRAIN FX LIBRARY FROM THE SITE FOR THE VERSION OF TRS THAT YOU USE.

Just a highlight of some of the new features:
  • Animated Doors front and back
  • On board computers that read back prototypical information (H2 & H3)
  • Distance Counter
  • Animated mirrors and visors
  • Cab equipped with Gecko
  • New Engine sounds courtesy of Mutanay77
  • Plus much more!
78265a7a29b5d2fd32a258272a80500c.png
6f34ef3257e66c38876252adb570e93f.png

7832e930ec9c73e5cea33615b3bef222.png

Enjoy!

Last edited:
So glad I'm getting two checks this week! Fantastic work Jointed Rail. The most spectacular models yet!

Scott

Just bought and installed the BNSF H2. I'll probably end up buying all three and then some, but one thing at a time! Unfortunately it's showing the cab mechanism as faulty with the following warnings:

Error: gewidinterior.gs(1200) : member iTex does not exist in object JRInteriorCabinData, line 1200.
Error: gewidinterior.gs(1200) : illegal types for operand *, line 1200
Error: gewidinterior.gs(1200) : illegal types for operand -, line 1200

and so on

edit: never mind the Train FX didn't commit. NOTHING TO SEE HERE MOVE ALONG

Last edited:
@nickelplateroad- Log back in, you should now see the clubcar category in the middle upon your next login. Your discounts are now automatically applied as well.

@trainfan2017- At this time they do not have the startup/shutdown features. Were waiting on some fixes that are beyond JR control before this feature can be rolled out.

I cannot seem to get the ditch lights to come on

Switch headlamps to bright.

it may be that you turned on the lights with the keyboard, in which case i think the game has trouble knowing what mode the lights are in. if you use the in cab switch, or the interface button, the lights should come on.

Just spent an hour playing with them and really wishing I had something better than cheap-o laptop speakers. As I am a simple man I had fun just sitting in the cab and playing with the doors, windows, and buttons. These have definitely been well worth the wait. Thank you to everyone that had a hand in getting these out.

they sound amazing on surround sound, great work Justin, Kyle and Mike! i love them cant wait for the NS dash 9 to be released!

I have Digital surround sound on my PC and I can tell you this, WOW....I think they have the best sound I have ever heard!!! My wife came into the family room and had to tell me to turn down the volume because she was on the phone with her mom, and she thought a real locomotive was driving through our house.:hehe:

I turned the headlights on with the keyboard instead of using the switch inside the cab. When I did that the ditch lights did not come on at all, they do now because I am using the switch inside the cab.:)

Back