Happy Birthday to......THE FORUM

ex-railwayman

It's 6 years ago today that the forum was resurrected, thanks to all at Trainz HQ, Zec and Windwalkr who've kept changing the batteries to keep it going for the community members, young and old.

Cheerz. ex-railwayman.

Yep, happy birthday forum. It is as if a woman died while giving birth, one forum is no more, yet another is born.

Happy Birthday Forums!

RIP the old forum, which I never got to know. Especially because it's been around since January 1st, 1970!

I never knew the old one, a good one from what I gather, and I feel sorry it is gone, but I am happy about this new one, happy birthday to it and thanks to all the dedicated guys who make it the best. :clap:

Just seen this. I was on the old forums for a year before it died and I liked it a lot. There were many pearls of wisdom there. Was delighted, and much relieved, when this forum emerged from the ashes of the old. So Happy Birthday forums! :p

Paul

Wow, I cannot believe the time has gone over that quick, I'm one of those who survived the forum crash, and still dusting myself down today.

I would like to thank all in the forum who have helped myself and others in the past, your help was greatly appreciated, plus to all the content creators who have created some excellent work in the past, I would like to thank you for sharing your superb work to the community, for all to enjoy.

Without each and everyone of us, this forum would not be as strong as it is today, or as helpful as it is to others, so to all my forum friends, and I regard you all as friends, thank you for being a friend.

Joe Airtime

Back